Halp Thanksgiving Food ideas

SLUTS: post yer menus! I'm always curious to see how people mix things up from household to household.

I got to have two Thanskgiving dinners, one early at the in-laws' house and then one at my grandparents' house.
At the in-laws', we had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, wild rice with mushrooms, rolls, cranberry sauce, stuffed mushrooms, and gravy. I skipped out before dessert, so I'm not sure what they had.
At my grandparents', we had turkey, stuffing, turnips, mashed potatoes, peas, gravy (made from turkey drippings, of course), and pearl onions in cream sauce. For dessert, we had pumpkin pie and mincemeat pie.

I'm so full :barf:

I got to have two Thanskgiving dinners, one early at the in-laws' house and then one at my grandparents' house.
At the in-laws', we had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, wild rice with mushrooms, rolls, cranberry sauce, stuffed mushrooms, and gravy. I skipped out before dessert, so I'm not sure what they had.
At my grandparents', we had turkey, stuffing, turnips, mashed potatoes, peas, gravy (made from turkey drippings, of course), and pearl onions in cream sauce. For dessert, we had pumpkin pie and mincemeat pie.

I'm so full :barf:

Wow, lucky you!

Cant complain till you have to make due with a wood stove for a week.

I have in fact done this. We had one in our house for a while and my aunt and uncle still have one in their old victorian farm house in the original kitchen. They used it for like a month when they were outfitting one of the parlors as a modern kitchen. I still think it was a dumb move. The original kitchen is much more charming and could have been outfitted with modern stuff. But it's not my house yet.