WTF thanks for the awesome bday gift, dad!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
driver, 18, got the ferrari last week for his bday. now he has burns over 80% of his body
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/two-badly-hurt-when-ferrari-crashes-and-burns-in-a/nShLf/
100.jpg

102012_crash_1.JPG

Single-car-crash-in-Alphare.jpg

This.

Once saw one with an STi engine and drivetrain swapped in. Complete with the ridiculous hood scoop. One of the best sleepers I ever saw
That's awesome. I had a '87 base model Daytona with the n/a 2.5L and a 5-speed. Got it from a guy in the Dakota club I was in for $250. It was rust free with a 9/10 interior and 120k miles. Swapped a TII motor I got from Gary Donovan in there and ran it hard for 3 years. Let me tell you the $1600 I paid Steve Mengenon to do my head was worth it. That motor was a fucking monster. I'm sad I didn't keep the head, since he stopped doing port work the ones he's done have gone way up in price.

Sold it to a buddy for $600 and he drove it for another 6 years. It was still rust free and running strong when he sold it.

Best sleeper in the world is an early 80's Chevy Monza 2+2. A few them them came with a v-8, making the car weight about 1600lbs, all of it engine. Damn thing took off like an F-16.

I'm going to give my son something like my parents gave me. An ugly ass car that was built like a tank. If you can laid driving a 70s Plymouth Volare then you know you got skills. It's like naming your boy Sue.

That is if the bastard is even talking to me by then.

That's awesome. I had a '87 base model Daytona with the n/a 2.5L and a 5-speed. Got it from a guy in the Dakota club I was in for $250. It was rust free with a 9/10 interior and 120k miles. Swapped a TII motor I got from Gary Donovan in there and ran it hard for 3 years. Let me tell you the $1600 I paid Steve Mengenon to do my head was worth it. That motor was a fucking monster. I'm sad I didn't keep the head, since he stopped doing port work the ones he's done have gone way up in price.

Sold it to a buddy for $600 and he drove it for another 6 years. It was still rust free and running strong when he sold it.
Isnt there a Volvo head that bolts on with minor machine work?

I'm going to give my son something like my parents gave me. An ugly ass car that was built like a tank. If you can laid driving a 70s Plymouth Volare then you know you got skills. It's like naming your boy Sue.

That is if the bastard is even talking to me by then.

I had a 67 Mustang

Best sleeper in the world is an early 80's Chevy Monza 2+2. A few them them came with a v-8, making the car weight about 1600lbs, all of it engine. Damn thing took off like an F-16.

curb weight: 2800lbs
1980 was the last year. it was originally supposed to be a rotary engined car! didn't know that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Monza

the widebody actually doesn't look half bad for a car that's normally ugly as sin
800px-DeKonMonza.jpg