WTF thanks for the awesome bday gift, dad!

Girlfriend simply isn't a car person, and thinks my GTI is a pain in the ass. It's loud, it's bumpy, it has 2 doors which makes getting people in/out of it a pain in the ass, and it's starting to become a bit of a beater. Mechanically sound but a few interior parts are broken and I don't really care.

She's a food person though, she cooked in various kitchens for over 10 years and makes incredible food, so I can't say I can complain about her choice of interests. I'm more than content. :D

I partied with some newfies who were in town for business with my company. they were seemingly hysterically retarded yet knew their shit. we drank a lot. even by my standards. :cool:

GOD DAMNED NEWFIES!
That's a pretty accurate depiction of our species.

Girlfriend simply isn't a car person, and thinks my GTI is a pain in the ass. It's loud, it's bumpy, it has 2 doors which makes getting people in/out of it a pain in the ass, and it's starting to become a bit of a beater. Mechanically sound but a few interior parts are broken and I don't really care.

She's a food person though, she cooked in various kitchens for over 10 years and makes incredible food, so I can't say I can complain about her choice of interests. I'm more than content. :D

That's a pretty accurate depiction of our species.

What work have you done on it?

This is him!
article-2220213-15955AE2000005DC-845_306x382.jpg

What work have you done on it?
- H&R OE Sport springs / Bilstein TCs - one of my original front springs cracked, and the full H&R set was cheaper than two springs at the dealer.
- The factory exhaust rusted off the car, I replaced it with a Magnaflow 2.5"

So it's bumpy and loud, more because I'm a cheap bastard than anything. I've been tempted to do other work (chipping/intake/downpipe/etc) but the car's fast enough for my needs.