Thanks, but whodunit???

Pandora said:
Us?!?! No help??!?!?! Are you insinuating that we are useless??!?! I would be offended but.... :fly:

But it's true? :p

They don't call this place Useless for nothing...

SpangeMonkee said:
:eek: friends? i didn't no this place cultivated that kind of behavior.

It doesn't...usually, but I think in this case Jaymie was involved.

fly said:

Do I owe you the thanks for this? :)

For those of you who still don't know what "delphinium" means here is a pic someone posted elsewhere in response to my name change there:

paleblues.jpg

Delphinium said:
Do I owe you the thanks for this? :)

For those of you who still don't know what "delphinium" means here is a pic someone posted elsewhere in response to my name change there:

http://uselessforums.com/files/030105/paleblues.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

what?

jaxxor said:

What part didn't you get? :p

SpangeMonkee said:
it's a flower.

And appropriate for the hobbit theme where I started using it. I'm not so sure about how fitting it is for here, but I like it anyway, which is why I wanted to thank the perpetra...er, very kind person who did it :)

Sometimes the people just dont want to be named. I did it to people at other places several times, includeing one for a day or so just to mess with them simply because I felt like doing it. I still havent admitted to none of it although Im sure she knows now.

Oh, and to tell you the truth. I always thought that DW had something to do with the kid show Arthur. I barely remember it (like 8-9 years ago watching with my niece) but he had a sister named DW I think.

SpangeMonkee said:
it's nerdy, so it is VERY appropriate here.

Doesn't seem particularly nerdy to me, does that mean I'm more nerdy than I realized? :p

Ryokurin said:
Oh, and to tell you the truth. I always thought that DW had something to do with the kid show Arthur. I barely remember it (like 8-9 years ago watching with my niece) but he had a sister named DW I think.

Yes, DW was Arthur's sister. I think it was short for Dora Winifred. No wonder they just used DW, but that isn't where my name came from.

Delphinium said:
But it's true? :p

They don't call this place Useless for nothing...

It doesn't...usually, but I think in this case Jaymie was involved.

Me? Whatever would make you think that I had anything to do with it? :fly:

JaymieT said:
Me? Whatever would make you think that I had anything to do with it? :fly:
Seeing as how only you, Delphinium and myself know what new street she is hanging out at now. :fly: Which means only three people could know her new nick. Since she didn't do it and I haven't been here since yesterday morning that only leaves you. :heart:

Findakáno said:
Seeing as how only you, Delphinium and myself know what new street she is hanging out at now. :fly: Which means only three people could know her new nick. Since she didn't do it and I haven't been here since yesterday morning that only leaves you. :heart:

True, you two were the only ones who knew :heart: And Jaymie confessed to her part in this, but she had help from someone else :D