Thank you Shalimar

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
So Casey got me three tix to the TB Storm season finale yesterday. Then Janice sent him a text while we were at the game and he got us into the Coors Light Party Zone. We were seated at a high top that abutted the wall on the sideline. Players crashed onto our table twice, knocking beers and pretzels everywhere. Case was dancing and shouting on the mic. We've done some cool gigs before, but this shit was pretty fuckin sweet.

Thanks pimp!

Post script...

Case and Beerad came by the crib on Friday and we got shitty by the pool. I suggested that everyone on the board change his or her name to Ming1e M1xx. He didn't find that as funny as B and I.

On another note, he neglected to bring swimming trunks with him so I gave him a pair of like 32" Quiksilver boards from like 1998 just to see him try and get into them. Hahahahahahah

<3 Love ya dude.

good times pimp. good times. replay of the game (for those roun' here) is tonight at 7pm on Catch 47, Brighthouse 47. I'm sure you will see Shawn, at least late in the 4th when the play came DIRECTLY AT HIM AND HIS TABLE AND THE DUDE LANDED ON HIS HIGH TOP TABLE. lmao. arena football, gotta love it.

shorts = booooooooo I was like "man, big dog ain't gon' be able to rock these". and this muhfucka just BUSTS out laughin. neglects to tell me, till Beerad got there, that he was FOCKIN with me. bastard. lmao

crack box!!!!!!

in other news, I'm hopin TBT got some good pics of the hooters event. it was choice. but my cam died. :(