Thank you Penn State Fans

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
Everyone complains about how bad Ohio State fans are because they're so arrogant and do nothing but talk shit.

In 2005, Penn State fans flung urine bombs at the OSU band causing them not to return back to Happy Valley this year.

Apparently things haven't changed either. (WORK SAFE ONLY IF SOUND IS DISABLED)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3bxuKEL6VE"]YouTube - Disgraceful Fan Behavior[/ame]

Last edited:
We're sorry. That video is no longer available.

Interesting......guess he just realized he had evidence of himself going to jail.

Basically hundreds of Penn State fans pelting two Buckeye fans with full beer cans (fear not guys, it was only Bud Light) One guy actually runs up to one of them and pegs him from behind point blank. Obviously he doesn't retaliate because 1 v 100 is not a good choice.

Interesting......guess he just realized he had evidence of himself going to jail.

Basically hundreds of Penn State fans pelting two Buckeye fans with full beer cans (fear not guys, it was only Bud Light) One guy actually runs up to one of them and pegs him from behind point blank. Obviously he doesn't retaliate because 1 v 100 is not a good choice.

They obviously deserved it.

Everyone complains about how bad Ohio State fans are because they're so arrogant and do nothing but talk shit.

In 2005, Penn State fans flung urine bombs at the OSU band causing them not to return back to Happy Valley this year.

Apparently things haven't changed either. (WORK SAFE ONLY IF SOUND IS DISABLED)
YouTube - Penn State Harasses Ohio State

Yes because OSU fans have never done anything stupid to the opposing team or their fans. :rolleyes: Every team, no matter what the level of play, has its own idiotic fans. :(

Yes because OSU fans have never done anything stupid to the opposing team or their fans. :rolleyes: Every team, no matter what the level of play, has its own idiotic fans. :(

I am by no means saying this is indicative of all PSU fans, however, I have never seen abuse to this level. Taunting I can live with, the Fuck Ohio I can live with.....the Assault is inexcusable.....even worse when you think it's cool enough to post on youtube.

I am by no means saying this is indicative of all PSU fans, however, I have never seen abuse to this level. Taunting I can live with, the Fuck Ohio I can live with.....the Assault is inexcusable.....even worse when you think it's cool enough to post on youtube.

Although certainly not acceptable, are you suggesting that OSU fan(s) could have never done such a thing? They are college kids man, thats what they do.

Although certainly not acceptable, are you suggesting that OSU fan(s) could have never done such a thing? They are college kids man, thats what they do.

I'm not saying they couldn't. However, everything that has been "caught" on tape has never been to this severity. I'm sure 99.999999% of why this isn't happening at OSU anymore is the lack of alcohol allowed on GameDay around the stadium. (They've completely locked down on open container laws here) Also couple that with the banning of night games at Ohio Stadium. Both of those together have helped tremendously in removing a lot of this stuff. Yes there's still a lot of arrogance and immaturity, but you don't hear/see about assault related items anymore.

And yes, I'm suggesting an OSU student isn't dumb enough to post his own video of assaulting someone on youtube :p