thank you, mr dead president

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
time for another 3-day weekend :cool:
who else has this awesome luxury? anyone doing anything cool this weekend?

on monday i'm going to scrub my apartment from top to bottom, because i won't have time during the week, all because the boy's mother is coming into town the following weekend :eek:

BigDov said:
I'm gonna be coming in to work- no one else will be here and dammit I want some quiet time to get some shit done. Uninterrupted quiet time at that :)
So you'll be posting and fapping all day I take it.

BigDov said:
I'm gonna be coming in to work- no one else will be here and dammit I want some quiet time to get some shit done. Uninterrupted quiet time at that :)
I'll be doing that all day tomorrow. I figure I'll stroll in the door at about 9 or 10am and with the software release I'm doing, I'll be here till like 6 or 7.

CletusJones said:
I'll be doing that all day tomorrow. I figure I'll stroll in the door at about 9 or 10am and with the software release I'm doing, I'll be here till like 6 or 7.

So that's like what........ 8 or 9 straight hours of fapping? Nice.

Normal weekend. Probably go see Constantine tonight or tomorrow. Sleep in, be lazy bums, and cuddle lots. Play WoW, RE4, DDR.

BigDov said:
Crap. Maybe someone around here will fap an extra time this weekend in your honor.
I'll be bringing my faptop with me, so don't you worry. There'll be a fap session or three throughout the course of the day.

edit: do you not check your email or what?