GAY Thank You, DBZeag!

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
For the wonderful care package you sent us! I LOVEEEEE the paddle :hi2u: I've already read all the gay-esque magazines you sent and giggled at the advertisements. (They are pretty much of handsome men in sexual poses with their pubic hair exposed. HOT)

Here is the opening of the package: :omy:

Here is where I put the the sign; it's on the lanai sitting on top of where some of the gardening stuff goes.
DSC_2675%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Much love :heart:

P.S. I haven't watched whats on the DVD yet. I unplugged all of my cd/dvd drives when I last tore apart the computer. I WILL SOOOOON and will report back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I amjust now watching the movie and fly sounds much more masculine on video then he does IRL wtf?

dave is one of the most thoughtful guys i know!!! :heart: you're consistently sweet...i love it!

april, you are just adorable...i think you become more and more delicious as time goes on!! :heart:

zac, oh zac...grow a beard and i'll get the duct tape.

you guys are too cute.
zac has the voice of a angelic southern belle
and april... i SWEAR to gawd that I had that exact same top when i was pregnant...it had a little tie on the back.
weeee
:lol: There isn't a tie on the back; thanks for calling it a maternity top! (It's from Black White Market, if that matters)

dave is one of the most thoughtful guys i know!!! :heart: you're consistently sweet...i love it!

april, you are just adorable...i think you become more and more delicious as time goes on!! :heart:

zac, oh zac...grow a beard and i'll get the duct tape.
Dave is totally thoughtful. :heart: :)

Zac will grow the beard back. I will make him. :hi2u: