TGIF or something

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
In this thread we fess up to the ways we occasionally waste time at work.

Everyone else in the office left earlier than me today, so I went wild for a few minutes and loaded up an SNES ROM.

What about you guys?

(pics or shens)
19645fb1c065c884.jpg

Hideous screenshot

I braced a 20ft portion of wall for high winds and snow tonight. Then lifted weights. Now talking to girls.

With green shell, down arrow and a (or b, can't remember exactly) sets the green shell in place instead of shooting it. My super mario kart rom is screwed up. The cloud is constantly reseting you on the track even if you didn't get stuck or ask to be reset. :mad:
good game though.

i'm not working cuase i hurt my back and decided it was time to reinstall windows. Accidentaly deleted both partitions. One for installing windows and the other where i keep all my data. Been spending the last three days recovering my data. :(

I used to make about 100 posts a day here, now I waste time doing things like conference calls and endlessly wading through the myriad of databases used to request things at work.
I miss you when you're not around. :(
i'm not working cuase i hurt my back and decided it was time to reinstall windows. Accidentaly deleted both partitions. One for installing windows and the other where i keep all my data. Been spending the last three days recovering my data. :(

GetDataBack > *

I miss you when you're not around. :(

GetDataBack > *

actually i'm using Active undelete which has gotten me all my files back but not a single file is useable. I've tried a dozen programs so far to fix them and nothings worked. :(

fake edit: i would have used GetDataBack but i can't afford it.