TGIF or Can Candy avoid mistake number 3?

That picture in combination with a monster hangover makes me want to say one thing...

OUCH

Thorn Bird said:
8? that's me drunk twice!!!

that' me drunk four times, unless it's shots of 'royal fucks' then I'm up to four and I deal with the hangover the next day because all the fun we have is well well worth it :)

b_sinning said:
Good morning people. I don't know about you but I'm so damn happy it's Friday. It's been a long frustrating week and I'm ready to blow off some steam. One of my co-workers' bacherlor party is tonight so all of us are taking him out partying. I haven't gone out drinking with the guys in way way too long. A few of our bosses are going so we should be able to escape work early. I've already told the wife I'm going out and being bad so just ignore anything I may say or do if she sees me before she goes to bed. She typically likes to wait until I come home drunk and then quiz me about life in general. Then I wake up the next day with no clue why she's pissed at me.

One of my co-workers asked if I'd come into work for a few hours Sunday to help him with some stuff but screw that. He can call me if he gets stuck. I'm always coming in outside of work hours to do stuff and I'm not doing it this weekend.

Good luck making it through the day Candy and Bubbles where is our picture of you wearing your pearl necklace? Or in your mad hatter outfit?

How are you guys doing?

No, no mistkake number three YET. I hae 40 minutes to go though. :(

Have fun tonight getting tanked with the boys. WE WANT PICS!

Bubbles said:
I 'm sorry, I had every intention of posting the pic, but my last rehearsal ran over and I didn't get home until 12:30 and I needed to go to bed for work this morning. If I can't get to it tonigt, I will post it Saturday. I have no pics of me in the Mad Hatter costume.

Other than that, I feel like crap. I have sinus infection and I am couging up a substance with the color and consistency of split pea soup.

TONIGHT IS OPENING NIGHT AND MY STAGE FRIGHT IS CREEPING UP ON ME.

YAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

You honestly took a picture of yourself in the necklace? I didn't think you owned a digital camera...

Wait - next time we can take one together in our matching necklaces :fly:

Candy said:
You honestly took a picture of yourself in the necklace? I didn't think you owned a digital camera...

DADDY GAVE US BOTH PEARL NECKLACES!!!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, they do.

Funny thing is how it all progresses over years....

Started off: "Oh gawd I'm never <bleaauuuuurrrrrrgh> drinking again"

After a while: "Oh gawd, I'm not gonna <bllllarrrrrrrghhh> drink for a long damn time"

Not too much longer after: "<balaadahhhhgghh> ugh, not drinking until next weekend"

And eventually: "Aw man, <bleeeahhhhhrrrrrgh> that was some good dinner too, not drinking again 'till tomorrow"

At the present: "<hgurk> <cough> damnit, that was $200 a bottle scotch, hey is there any beer left?"

Better yet: "Aw man, <bleeeahhhhhrrrrrgh> we need to go to breakfast - I NEED a bloody mary or I'm going to DIE"

Candy said:

I'm an idiot. I didn't read everything before I posted this. I know you don't have a camera, and yes, that is our identical necklaces which also have matching bracelets.

Went out Friday and had tons of fun and didn't drink too much. I started drinking water at just the right time so I had no hangover and was pretty much sober by the time I got home. Just the way I wanted.