TGIF or Can Candy avoid mistake number 3?

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Good morning people. I don't know about you but I'm so damn happy it's Friday. It's been a long frustrating week and I'm ready to blow off some steam. One of my co-workers' bacherlor party is tonight so all of us are taking him out partying. I haven't gone out drinking with the guys in way way too long. A few of our bosses are going so we should be able to escape work early. I've already told the wife I'm going out and being bad so just ignore anything I may say or do if she sees me before she goes to bed. She typically likes to wait until I come home drunk and then quiz me about life in general. Then I wake up the next day with no clue why she's pissed at me.

One of my co-workers asked if I'd come into work for a few hours Sunday to help him with some stuff but screw that. He can call me if he gets stuck. I'm always coming in outside of work hours to do stuff and I'm not doing it this weekend.

Good luck making it through the day Candy and Bubbles where is our picture of you wearing your pearl necklace? Or in your mad hatter outfit?

How are you guys doing?

I think my skull is smaller than it used to be. That's what it feels like, anyway. I went out drinking last night, and now I'm tired and dehydrated. Yay Friday...

Sarcasmo said:
I think my skull is smaller than it used to be. That's what it feels like, anyway. I went out drinking last night, and now I'm tired and dehydrated. Yay Friday...
i'm starting to think the bad out weighs the good with the whole drinking thing

elpmis said:
i'm starting to think the bad out weighs the good with the whole drinking thing

I'm starting to think I'm just old and a big wuss now. I had about 8 beers last night. 8.

I 'm sorry, I had every intention of posting the pic, but my last rehearsal ran over and I didn't get home until 12:30 and I needed to go to bed for work this morning. If I can't get to it tonigt, I will post it Saturday. I have no pics of me in the Mad Hatter costume.

Other than that, I feel like crap. I have sinus infection and I am couging up a substance with the color and consistency of split pea soup.

TONIGHT IS OPENING NIGHT AND MY STAGE FRIGHT IS CREEPING UP ON ME.

YAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Typically it does elpmis. Especially hangovers on workdays. I avoid drinking much during the week becuase I refuse to feel that bad at work.

But I use to love the drunken hookups. My favorite morning game during college was "What was her name?!" Where you try not to be forced into calling her by her name and somehow get her to tell you what it was again.

I miss being a he-whore. Now I'm more like Eeyore than a he-whore. "Oh woe. Where did I lose my tail again?"

Good luck tonight bubbles. You'll do great.

b_sinning said:
But I use to love the drunken hookups. My favorite morning game during college was "What was her name?!" Where you try not to be forced into calling her by her name and somehow get her to tell you what it was again.

I have played this game before :fly:

and

THANKS!!! :heart:

Bubbles said:
I 'm sorry, I had every intention of posting the pic, but my last rehearsal ran over and I didn't get home until 12:30 and I needed to go to bed for work this morning. If I can't get to it tonigt, I will post it Saturday. I have no pics of me in the Mad Hatter costume.

Other than that, I feel like crap. I have sinus infection and I am couging up a substance with the color and consistency of split pea soup.

TONIGHT IS OPENING NIGHT AND MY STAGE FRIGHT IS CREEPING UP ON ME.

YAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

you will do fine!!! just think of all the uf boys sitting naked in the audience. of course, we don't want you laughing hysterically through your performance, so i'll throw in the naked uf ladies to keep you sober but comforted.

this comes natural to you -- if you didn't get stage fright, you wouldn't be good. :heart:

b_sinning said:
Typically it does elpmis. Especially hangovers on workdays. I avoid drinking much during the week becuase I refuse to feel that bad at work.

I miss being a he-whore. Now I'm more like Eeyore than a he-whore. "Oh woe. Where did I lose my tail again?"

curious minds want to know how many times you played this.

and a good trick in remembering someone's name: ask them how they spell it. there are often times more ways than one of spelling a name...you have just GOT to make sure you have it right! (john, jon...) :D