[Contest] TF2 Tonight! 7PM EST

dude, some of us live on a coast where the hours are where they are supposed to be

jk I'd play with you if I wasn't stressing bout tomorrow

and drinking

ZRH sounded really normal, but def from the NE

Even Rollout started making fun of his mother

We were a large enough group that we got people to fill the server

hawk dominates with the Heavy

I dunno what was happening in the game last night. Half the time I was shooting my own team, or running around trying to figure out where everyone was.

I dunno what was happening in the game last night. Half the time I was shooting my own team, or running around trying to figure out where everyone was.

The first map was a Capture Point map. The Blue team (I think blue) had to capture the points labeled A and B. Then you could cap point C. Not sure you were there for the map where you push the cart.

In TF2, if you don't know whats going on, the signage is actually EXTREMELY useful. It will always tell you where to go.

ZRH sounded really normal, but def from the NE

Even Rollout started making fun of his mother

We were a large enough group that we got people to fill the server

hawk dominates with the Heavy

lol, gh0st backstabbed me plenty though and ape lit me on fire. so it's all good.

I expected ghost to be doing nothing but TK throughout the match, and cackling mercilessly over vox every time he did it.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I wanted to, but had a last minute thing come up. I'm all installed and ready if it happens to come up again.

I kept forgetting what color I was and running toward the wrong guys >.>

I expected ghost to be doing nothing but TK throughout the match, and cackling mercilessly over vox every time he did it.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I wanted to, but had a last minute thing come up. I'm all installed and ready if it happens to come up again.

There is no TKing in TF2