text message spam??

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
:wtf:
I got 2 text messages this morning that were spam...first time evar! anyone else getting text spam??

Yeah I've gotten textual spam before. I'd be really mad if I actually had to pay for my own cell phone.

fortunately I haven't had to pay for my phone or blackberry for the last 8 years thanks to work :cool:

yeah I've gotten text spam before and yes I have to pay for my own cell phone - let's just say they got a text message back and you better believe it had the 'c' word in it

elpmis said:
yeah I've gotten text spam before and yes I have to pay for my own cell phone - let's just say they got a text message back and you better believe it had the 'c' word in it

"Could you please stop texting me?" <- Is that what you said?

Drool-Boy said:
Could you please stop sending me
unrequested messeges that were
not authorized
to be sent

"Dir Sir or Madam,

Recently I have received some messages from you, or your organization, that I feel were either sent to me by mistake or are of an unwarranted nature. While I greatly appreciate the attention I kindly request that you cease the transmission of these wanted messages as quickly as possible. Please do not think that is an indication of my dislike for you, or in any way affects our relationship, it's just that the phone company charges me for the messages.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
elfpenis

KNYTE said:
"Dir Sir or Madam,

Recently I have received some messages from you, or your organization, that I feel were either sent to me by mistake or are of an unwarranted nature. While I greatly appreciate the attention I kindly request that you cease the transmission of these wanted messages as quickly as possible. Please do not think that is an indication of my dislike for you, or in any way affects our relationship, it's just that the phone company charges me for the messages.

elfpenis

That's like a $.30 text message there.

KNYTE said:
"Dir Sir or Madam,

elfpenis

I think it would take me about 3 days to enter that using my phone, I really need a full keyboard.....