Texas school district allows teachers to carry guns

i've been expecting my "welcome to texas" gun in the mail ever since i reached the six month mark living here. it's been over six years now. i'm starting to suspect i may have been misinformed.

People hate Texas because down here we'll execute a murderer but up in New York they'll just send him to anger management.
Down here if you break into our home we have the right to blast you away with a gun but up north you can get sued if the bugler/rapist sprains his ankle while in your home.
But up north if you ride a bicycle in a group during a protest, you can get tackled and beaten. In Texas they just laugh at you. ;)

I live in Texas. :D
Neat! I am from there. Lived in Houston most of my life. Moved out here to Tampa to be with fly. My family then moved out to La Grange, Texas so we visit periodically. :)

People hate Texas because down here we'll execute a murderer but up in New York they'll just send him to anger management.
Down here if you break into our home we have the right to blast you away with a gun but up north you can get sued if the bugler/rapist sprains his ankle while in your home.
But up north if you ride a bicycle in a group during a protest, you can get tackled and beaten. In Texas they just laugh at you. ;)

Texas is the manliest state of them all. Justice is served!!!

Neat! I am from there. Lived in Houston most of my life. Moved out here to Tampa to be with fly. My family then moved out to La Grange, Texas so we visit periodically. :)

Texas is the manliest state of them all. Justice is served!!!
Houston is where I live. :cool:

:lol: True in some respects

Actually, believe it or not, here in MA (THE most anti-gun state in the nation) we do have a law on the books allowing homeowners to defend themselves in the home.