TEXAS PEOPLE: Wanna M33t?

Maybe we could all meet in the middle and make a pilgrimage to the former site of the branch davidian compound.

Johnny_B said he may be available.

Sarcasmo? Ha... we are more likely to see Madeleine (little girl abducted in South America) then we will see Sarcasmo.

So far I've been able to keep Sunday open. One of the boats I sail on may have a training day either Sunday or Monday.

Y'all think Austin is the place to meet?

There's just something weird about couples where the chick is more manly than the dude. It creeps me out completely and makes meeting up a very anxious experience. There I said it.

There's just something weird about couples where the chick is more manly than the dude. It creeps me out completely and makes meeting up a very anxious experience. There I said it.

Are you really just worried that April is more manly than you?

Were you out this Saturday during the freak torrential downpour?
Yes, and thank god that came through. pre-race we were looking at sitting on the water in no wind, baking our balls off waiting for them to cancel the race for no wind. Then that storm came through, cooled things off, got us wet, and brought some wind. Turned into a beautiful evening.

They cancelled racing at the Fort Worth Boat Club because of the storm, but they didn't at Grapevine. Not sure why, they usually do when there's any lightning. I was pleased they let us finish.

Last edited: