TEXAS PEOPLE: Wanna M33t?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
So Zac and I will be in Texas next weekend from Thursday through Monday. On Thursday we will be in LaGrange which is near Austin (we don't mind driving up there for dinner or whatev) and Friday through Sunday we will be in Fredericksburg doing the lake thing with the family. If you live near any of those places I am sure we can break away for a little bit and do something.

Let us know... or else.

(LOL PHOENIX PEOPLE NEED NOT APPLY)

Ottawa -> Austin

3046 km, 29 hours driving.

not likely.
that means if they drive up to DFW it's only, like, 26 hours.

I'm up for a meeting of sorts. I've already committed to sail on Saturday, but the other days are still free. How about something Friday night or Sunday? Down there is probably the best center between JP and I.

So Zac and I will be in Texas next weekend from Thursday through Monday. On Thursday we will be in LaGrange which is near Austin (we don't mind driving up there for dinner or whatev) and Friday through Sunday we will be in Fredericksburg doing the lake thing with the family. If you live near any of those places I am sure we can break away for a little bit and do something.

Let us know... or else.

(LOL PHOENIX PEOPLE NEED NOT APPLY)

I hate you.

google says that i should go west on 20 before going south. you wanna come meet me in the Fort and we can head down from here?

I leave for Broken Bow on Friday and will be back on the 2nd. Camping/fishing extravaganza with the dad and kiddo. April should know better than giving one week's notice for Labor Day weekend.