Texas Break In

FlyNavy said:
pfft :rolleyes:

Phaserrifles2373.JPG

> *

Hawt.

eileenbunny said:
So now you wish me dead?:( I thought we were friends.

Actually it does sound fun. I've never used a gun before. Knyte let me touch his. It was hot. :drool:
:heart:

The range I go to had a $10 rental fee and we can pretty much shoot anything in the rental case. Half a dozen 9mms, a few 40s and 45s, some .22s and even a Desert Eagle .50 :eek:

I'm a 1911 man myself :o

FlyNavy said:
:heart:

The range I go to had a $10 rental fee and we can pretty much shoot anything in the rental case. Half a dozen 9mms, a few 40s and 45s, some .22s and even a Desert Eagle .50 :eek:

I'm a 1911 man myself :o

My 1911 is the most accurate of the three guns I own. Even with a "standard" trigger and other run-of-the-mill components. I think their 100 anniversary is going to show some really sweet guns come onto the market.

KNYTE said:
My 1911 is the most accurate of the three guns I own. Even with a "standard" trigger and other run-of-the-mill components. I think their 100 anniversary is going to show some really sweet guns come onto the market.
I'm looking at Springfield for a good 1911. I'd buy a Kimber if I could afford it :o Accuracy though...I always get my smallest groupings with a 1911. Nothing feels as comfortable in my hands and everything just comes together in perfect harmony. My only beef is the damn slide release; I'd need another inch on my thumb to hit that thing one handed.

Maybe on the centennial Colt will open its' eyes and once again start giving a damn about its' civilian customers.

Last edited:
The kids parent's should face charges for the kids being out at 3:30. Most places have some form of kid curfew. No matter how great the kids were they broke into the guys house. He didn't gum them down without reason. He can say he shot them within the door frame. You going to believe the guy with the broken door or the kid facing charges?

If I caught someone breaking into my house, I'd shoot the person like I was in an 80s action movie. Then I'd go piss on the dying guy as I chanted "You got knocked the Fuck out!"

b_sinning said:
If I caught someone breaking into my house, I'd shoot the person like I was in an 80s action movie. Then I'd go piss on the dying guy as I chanted "You got knocked the Fuck out!"

You forgot about pouring salt and drano into his open wounds.

inline4 said:
Totally pwnd
ahahaha indeed

edited :p

inline4 said:
if i have a gun it means i might USE it.. even if it is self defense.. and i dont want to shoot anyone..
Neither do I. But owning a gun should never be about wanting to shoot someone. The point is to have the means to do so if your life is truly threatened. You may not want to shoot a guy but if that guy is about to hurt someone you love I think you'd want to make an exception.

Last edited:
The 12 gague Remington 870 with folding stock and veritcal fore grip is my wife's and under her side of the bed. It is loaded with alternating 00 Buck and hollowpoint slugs.

I've got a Wather PPK (.380) on my side. We've got an AT-9 (9mm) carbine in the walk-in closet off our bedroom.

The guy who breaks in better be bullet-proof.