Texas Break In

Dead at 15, a life wasted for the promise of a free TV or DVD player. What a shame.

I would made the exact same decision.

ERage said:
I think it deserved a double post, the server must have thought so too :p

I keep my SIG 2340 with a clip holding 10 rounds of .40 S&W quite handy near my bed. It's locked up but I can get at it within 4 - 6 seconds. I'm going to take out at least 3-5 ninjas before I go down.
Magazines.jpg

:p

eileenbunny said:
Despite the fact that this guy was well within his rights, he is now a person who has taken a life and I can never get behind that. Maybe it could have been avoided. I feel bad for the homeowner. I feel bad for the dead kid's family. It's a sad situation.
Agreed. This guy has to go the rest of his life knowing he killed a kid. Justified as he may have been that's still not a comforting thought for most people.

FlyNavy said:
Dead at 15, a life wasted for the promise of a free TV or DVD player. What a shame.

I would made the exact same decision.

Magazines.jpg

:p

Agreed. This guy has to go the rest of his life knowing he killed a kid. Justified as he may have been that's still not a comforting thought for most people.

clips-close.jpg

bahaha

Drool-Boy said:
Fuck the little bastards.
They broke into someones home in the middle of the night, what did they expect. Douchebag lawers can put any spin they want on this story, and the media can be as sympathetic as they want to the families of the deceased, but the fact remains that they broke the law, and the homeowner had the right to protect himself, his property and his family. Someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night you dont sit down with them for a round-table discussion of their intentions, you fucking shoot to kill.
I would have done the same thing. I have a 12-gauge next to my headboard loaded with 00-buck.
i agree with this post

but i'll never own a gun!!

Drool-Boy said:
So if someone breaks into your home youre going to beat them to death with your wee fists?
golf club, knives.. hell.. i could just let my night vision security system catch em on tape..

aside from that there are three of us and 1 of my roomates was a North Carolina lineman..

my other roomate sculpts iron crap.. we have dangerous stuff all over the place we can use as weapons..

inline4 said:
golf club, knives.. hell.. i could just let my night vision security system catch em on tape..

aside from that there are three of us and 1 of my roomates was a North Carolina lineman..

my other roomate sculpts iron crap.. we have dangerous stuff all over the place we can use as weapons..
But if your life is in danger, or worse the lives of your family, wouldn't you prefer to have the most effective form of defense possible at your disposal?

inline4 said:

Does being a North Carolina lineman make him slash and bullet proof?

FlyNavy said:
But if your life is in danger, or worse the lives of your family, wouldn't you prefer to have the most effective form of defense possible at your disposal?

Well said.

FlyNavy said:

I know that I would, but I also know that I'm the type of complete idiot that would wind up shooting myself due to some crazy set of circumstances.

eileenbunny said:
I know that I would, but I also know that I'm the type of complete idiot that would wind up shooting myself due to some crazy set of circumstances.

You'll shoot your eye out.

eileenbunny said:
That's why any reasonably intelligent gun owner will tell you that owning a firearm without the proper training to use it is about as useful as not having on at all. ;) Follow the rules of firearm safety and you won't have that issue.

eileenbunny said:
It's all fun and games until someone losses an eye.
Then it's just a game: Find The Eye®

FlyNavy said:
That's why any reasonably intelligent gun owner will tell you that owning a firearm without the proper training to use it is about as useful as not having on at all. ;) Follow the rules of firearm safety and you won't have that issue.

OH NOES! IT ROLLED UNDER THE CREDENZA!

FlyNavy said:

You really don't know me very well and how I have injured myself in the past. No amount of proper training can subdue the destructive force that is the eileenbunny. I've broken toes with crisco, gotten stitches by going to the bathroom, and most recently, gotten paralyzed while having dental surgery. Imagine what I could do with a gun.

eileenbunny said:
You really don't know me very well and how I have injured myself in the past. No amount of proper training can subdue the destructive force that is the eileenbunny. I've broken toes with crisco, gotten stitches by going to the bathroom, and most recently, gotten paralyzed while having dental surgery. Imagine what I could do with a gun.
lol yea, I saw evidence of the clumsy bunny :p next time y'all are here we'll go to the range, it'll be fun :D