[Article] Test out the fancy new UF theme?

The only thing not fixable is that they're dum.
just liek you!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You seem really angsty. :lol:
4 pages later your other members are telling you what I told you. It sucks. Pick 3-4 you don't like and let them pick. You're acting like this is a great inconvenience.I made an "OH Canada" theme just for Darth. It played"Oh Canada" when you clicked on the dick(true) of the well hung horse of the Canadian Monty header image. I'm insulted (55) you've never responded to me waving and saying hi on the Xenforo support forum. But that was 3 years ago :rolleyes: Nice that you use the same name there.:lol:

4 pages later your other members are telling you what I told you. It sucks. Pick 3-4 you don't like and let them pick. You're acting like this is a great inconvenience.I made an "OH Canada" theme just for Darth. It played"Oh Canada" when you clicked on the dick(true) of the well hung horse of the Canadian Monty header image. I'm insulted (55) you've never responded to me waving and saying hi on the Xenforo support forum. But that was 3 years ago :rolleyes: Nice that you use the same name there.:lol:
ok?