[Article] Test out the fancy new UF theme?

me, in worksafe-ish:
Donald Trump Head Shake GIF by Election 2016

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I'm trying dark, so far I hate it but that's solely bc I don't handle change very well so I'll give it some time to grow on me like one of @wetwillie 's mushrooms

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Dark works good on phone.
Light theme could be used to signal search-n-rescue plane, maybe even in the daytime so that's a nice and very useful added feature as well.

I'm not a huge fan of the text being smaller (getting old, yo) and I like that unclicked/unvisited threads are a different color than when you've opened them.
Otherwise, sure.

I'm using talk to text right now . . . Light blinded me. You'll be hearing from my attorney. It's pretty fugly imo.
Why not just load up 5-6 pre-builts that are very different and let people discuss which ones are winners/losers? Xen themes take almost no room and don't shift things about like they can in say, Wordpress.

That one took me a minute. There's a red dot, which once you see it, is a lot more obvious.
I see it.
I could go either way. The red dot does push the Hawt/Ontopic/Baby/WTF/etc tag over some, which also helps differentiate. Generally I don't look to the left of the thread title, I'm reading the title. That make sense?

I'm using talk to text right now . . . Light blinded me. You'll be hearing from my attorney. It's pretty fugly imo.
Why not just load up 5-6 pre-builts that are very different and let people discuss which ones are winners/losers? Xen themes take almost no room and don't shift things about like they can in say, Wordpress.
Move aside @fly the god of running forums wants your post

No thanks.

I don't know why I didn't notice it before but ya the bottom menu bar eats up a lot of screen.
Also the big round button down there on the right doesn't do anything you can't already do by just putting the cursor in a box.

Also if you put some spaces before the next line of text for whatever reason you lose the cursor behind that menu bar.

Wie so.

Screenshot_20211224-173318.png

Screenshot_20211224-173357.png