Tesla Motors gets $$

You have to love our Congress and lobbyist kick backs. It makes you sick thinking our jails are full of nonviolent potheads instead of the corrupt politicians whose greed effects everyone.

Tesla is developing technology that will play a large role in paving the way for dramatically reducing US dependence on foreign oil. George Bush's answer to this was to invade foreign contries and have the military burn oil and other resources, uncluding cash that could very well have prevented the current crises if better spent elsewhere.

So, maybe you would feel better if we instead gave that money to the military? Or homeland security? maybe the NSA so they could develop their domestic satellite surveilance program? That would better fit in with the prior 8 years.

Don't blame BO for the current fiasco of banks not lending to small business. That bullshit was a direct result of the open ended TARP program created by your friend and saviour, George Bush, which banks begged for so they could continue to loan, but now in repaying those funds so quickly, obviously didn't need in the first place.

I would gladly give you a small loan to enable you to take your blinders off.

The model S is an eletronic sedan with a 50k price tag, seating for 7, and a 300 mile range. I would say that differs a bit from a high priced sports car. It unveils in 2012.

The model S is an eletronic sedan with a 50k price tag, seating for 7, and a 300 mile range. I would say that differs a bit from a high priced sports car. It unveils in 2012.

That's great, I'll get my cash for klunker's $$ from more gov. interfering to help me buy one

Oh is that all? Thats def affordable for the everday person.

the point is the technology needs advancement and the only way to do that is to start getting these cars out there...being an early adopter of any technology is always expensive