Terminator

And shut your mouth if you dont know if they are even getting bad ratings or not!!!! :D

:fly:

it'd be interesting to see the neilsen numbers though, even though they are turning into pretty much useless figures as each year goes by. yet stupid tv executives and advertising companies refuse to give up their archaic methods :rolleyes:

:fly:

it'd be interesting to see the neilsen numbers though, even though they are turning into pretty much useless figures as each year goes by. yet stupid tv executives and advertising companies refuse to give up their archaic methods :rolleyes:

Nielsen ratings have never been accurate, lol...

Proof - I used to work there

Further Proof - I used to screw with there systems

Even Further Proof - They employ EVRYONE that walks in the front door, which is why I got the job :fly:

Dear freaking God, why the HELL IS GODDAMN WRESTING ON THE GODDAMN SCI-FI CHANNEL?!?!?!??!?!?!

because they're idiots

BSG is keeping that entire network alive. SG1 had been sucking the bank account for so long they had to amputate the limb and then tried to strap a pool cue in its place

I haven't seen eureka so there's no telling whether that show sucks or not. I'm sick of all that ghost hunter bullshit, though.

because they're idiots

BSG is keeping that entire network alive. SG1 had been sucking the bank account for so long they had to amputate the limb and then tried to strap a pool cue in its place

I haven't seen eureka so there's no telling whether that show sucks or not. I'm sick of all that ghost hunter bullshit, though.

I like Eureka, watched it from the start. Which means they'll probably cancel it or mess it up somehow.

Ghost Hunter has to be the single most formulaic show on TV, but it's still not as bad as that Destination Truth crap that comes on afterwards.

I like Eureka, watched it from the start. Which means they'll probably cancel it or mess it up somehow.

Ghost Hunter has to be the single most formulaic show on TV, but it's still not as bad as that Destination Truth crap that comes on afterwards.

oh yeah, that's also what I was thinking of

I just despise the whole concept of "ghost hunting". Pisses me off when people try to claim that dust particles are "orbs" and that they can hear voices on blank tapes. They yank out their stupid little devices "oooooh there's energy in this room". NO SHIT SHERLOCK YOU'RE PROBABLY STANDING NEXT TO A MAIN ELECTRICAL LINE IN THE HOUSE.