Ten dollar plane tickets

wtf

I'm not sure I'd trust an airline selling tickets that cheap :lol: I have a feeling halfway through the flight the captain would come on the speaker requesting folks get out and push :p

Darnit... wouldn't work for Tampa people unless we're willing to drive to Ft. Lauderdale then the only destination is Ohio. I mean geez what's in Ohio? :wtf:

:fly:

Darnit... wouldn't work for Tampa people unless we're willing to drive to Ft. Lauderdale then the only destination is Ohio. I mean geez what's in Ohio? :wtf:

I think the only destination of any of them is Ohio... where you can hop a flight to any of the other like, 9 or 10 destinations.

See, with the hidden fee's they get $20 out of you. The peanuts are probably another $10. Luggage? $10. Carryon? $10. Gotta take a piss in flight? $10.

they may make some of the landing gear for this company in cleveland and i may know a drunk...err person or two that's worked on them :shifty:

I think the only destination of any of them is Ohio... where you can hop a flight to any of the other like, 9 or 10 destinations.

See, with the hidden fee's they get $20 out of you. The peanuts are probably another $10. Luggage? $10. Carryon? $10. Gotta take a piss in flight? $10.
apparently carryon luggage is free. peeing is probably also free, but there's a surcharge for dookie.

Me, DB and Coqui for starters. How can you resist the triple threat of manliness? :drool:

oh... and plot... but he doesnt count.

Last edited:
Columbus is the start of skybus, that's why everyone can only go there. As this thing gets more popular, I'm sure they'll add more. Just like all JetBlue stuff goes to New York first.

Columbus is the start of skybus, that's why everyone can only go there. As this thing gets more popular, I'm sure they'll add more. Just like all JetBlue stuff goes to New York first.

Better Columbus than Dayton, Cleveland or Cincinnati.

Uhhh we took JetBlue last year straight to Boston. Hmpf.

if you are interested in getting this fare I'd move quick...they are running a story on it on headline news every 30 mins