Tell me something I don't know about you

April23 said:
I didn't know that.

Story, pics?
no pics of her... um, well, she was aaron when i first met her, and now she is allison. i don't like living with her very much, and tolerate a lot of her shit because of the fact that she will go on a tirade of "pity me" shit that i am just sick of, and plus it got me to live where i am without a lot of hassle. she's pre-op and still pees with the toliet seat up :mad:

thats about it.... we met through her last roommate and my ex boyfriend who is now a really good friend of both of ours.

I bet you didn't know I just found out I'm having a girl :D
And this is the first place I've posted it to! I'll scan pics later. I have to get back to work.

Harper said:
no pics of her... um, well, she was aaron when i first met her, and now she is allison. i don't like living with her very much, and tolerate a lot of her shit because of the fact that she will go on a tirade of "pity me" shit that i am just sick of, and plus it got me to live where i am without a lot of hassle. she's pre-op and still pees with the toliet seat up :mad:

thats about it.... we met through her last roommate and my ex boyfriend who is now a really good friend of both of ours.
So pretty much a guy that likes to wear girl clothing?

BigDov said:
It is for me...... I don't touch anything in the bathrooms, no matter how clean they might appear. Especially after seeing multiple users go straight from the stall to the exit. :barf:

I know what you mean Dov. I have seen it many times at work. :barf:
I wont shake hands with 1/2 the people in the building!!!

3_ft_9 said:
I know what you mean Dov. I have seen it many times at work. :barf:
I wont shake hands with 1/2 the people in the building!!!

Yeah I pretty much wish those rude bastards would take a bath in that hand cleaner we have all over the place....... it's just disgusting.

Eww...You guys are icky!

Hmm...Well I played Viola for 9 years, until I got in a car accident and just couldn't do it anymore. I want to try it again though. I really miss it.

kristchan said:
And this is the first place I've posted it to! I'll scan pics later. I have to get back to work.
you jackasses pretend to be happy for me RIGHT NOW :mad:

kristchan said:

Great! :D

I want to see the pics!

dreamwalker said:
Great! :D

I want to see the pics!
Baby's First Cooter Pic

I love my doc. She finally found it and said "There's the money shot!"

I swear I posted in this thread before. Um... I live in MIchigan.

kristchan said:
Baby's First Cooter Pic

I love my doc. She finally found it and said "There's the money shot!"

oh and thanks for the card! :D