Tell me something I don't know about you

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'd build bathrooms that would have a sink in each stall, and require a hand check before exiting.
Ya know those signs that say that employees must wash hands before leaving. I want to print up signs that I can stick in bathrooms underneath that that say:

AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE, CAUSE ITS FUCKING GROSS.

How much would some printed post-it type notes that say that cost to print up?

Coqui said:
Total amount of people who's ear I talk off = 0

Pretty much the same with me. Except when Im on speed I jabber on for ages then 10minutes later realise Ive been talking about nothing in particular for 10minutes and then I carry on talking for another hour like a complete motormouth. I prolly speak more in one night on speed than I do in a normal month. :fly:

I hardly ever drink. When I do, I constantly wake up buzzed and unable to go back to sleep after sleeping for only an hour.

Harper said:
I hardly ever drink. When I do, I constantly wake up buzzed and unable to go back to sleep after sleeping for only an hour.
Its the same with me. I have a really hard time sleeping if I'm drunk. I can't really close my eyes since I get the feeling the room is spinning around and it makes me want to puke..

Since I don't really drink that much anymore even having a beer ot two gets me kinda drunk. I used to drink more a few years ago but I HATE being hungover. And my best friends who I used to drink with have all moved away now, so there are plenty of reasons why I don't do it that much anymore. :)

I don't like talking about myself unless it's in context to a conversation or an actual topic.

fly said:
Ya know those signs that say that employees must wash hands before leaving. I want to print up signs that I can stick in bathrooms underneath that that say:

AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE, CAUSE ITS FUCKING GROSS.

How much would some printed post-it type notes that say that cost to print up?
Probably wouldn't cost too much.

I'd also add "And if it's not too much to ask: DON'T LEAVE FLOATERS IN THE TOILET"

On my way out to lunch I saw this big oompa-loompa guy go into the employee bathroom at work. As soon as the door closed I heard the grossest wettest fart ever. I swear the guy had to have shit his pants. It was really loud in the hallway about 15 feet from the door, it must have echoed like nothing else inside that tiny little bathroom.