Tell me something I don't know about you

BigDov said:
Yup, I know exactly what you mean........ there's very few people who I've actually gotten to the point with where I can just talk their ear off. In fact, I could probably count them on one hand :)

One ear on each finger?

You really should give those ears back, their previous owners might want to use them again :fly:

I'll avoid touching public bathroom door handles at the cost of time.

dreamwalker said:
One ear on each finger?

You really should give those ears back, their previous owners might want to use them again :fly:

No, I keep my collection of ears on a necklace- once they get past the smelly stage, they're really quite nice. And if I ever find myself needing a little snack, they taste kinda like plain jerky.

BigDov said:
No, I keep my collection of ears on a necklace- once they get past the smelly stage, they're really quite nice. And if I ever find myself needing a little snack, they taste kinda like plain jerky.

:barf:

Note to self: Do NOT accept jerky from BigDov!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or the ones that come from a stall, rinse their fingers for a microsecond, then leave.

Splash 'n Dash, as it were

There's people here at work that do that too, or they'll get some water on their hands and then run their fingers through their hair. Nasty. Just nasty.