Tell me something I don't know about you

I use to be a private cook. I started cooking privately in someone's home when I was 16 and quit when I was 21. In hs I was accepted to one of the top 3 culinary schools in the US that only excepts 100 people a year.

Pandora said:
I played the viola for about 15 years...I haven't practiced much over the past few years tho so I now I sound like crap. :(

I played violin for 8 years, and the day of our last concert in hs was the last time I played, I sound like crap now too :)

HifiGirly said:
I use to be a private cook. I started cooking privately in someone's home when I was 16 and quit when I was 21. In hs I was accepted to one of the top 3 culinary schools in the US that only excepts 100 people a year.

That's pretty damn tootlin' good.

I don't have anything to boast about, I've known all Metallica lyrics since I was 7/8, hows that?

SpangeMonkee said:
hey good lookin'.. whatcha got.. nevermind.. send me some cookies..

Lol, I've been making cookies all afternoon, plan on posting a pic thread after I make some Gingerbread man and trains. :)

In high school I lettered in trap shooting , and took 10th in the state my senior year. Yes I am a redneck. :lol:

BigDov said:
I've given myself every haircut I've had for the last 10+ years.
I tried giving myself one when I was a kid. It was the firts and last time I did it..
Lets just say it didn't look all that great :lol:

Coqui said:
I'm actually quite introverted. In essence I'm a true Virgo

:eek: You too? I forgot about the Virgo population around here......... but yes, I think most, if not all, of us Virgo's are that way. The magic and beauty of the internet allows us to let it all hang out though :lol:

BigDov said:
:eek: You too? I forgot about the Virgo population around here......... but yes, I think most, if not all, of us Virgo's are that way. The magic and beauty of the internet allows us to let it all hang out though :lol:

The funny thing is that people in real life don't believe it either. Yet apparently they never notice that I speak in as little words as possible.

Coqui said:
The funny thing is that people in real life don't believe it either. Yet apparently they never notice that I speak in as little words as possible.

Yup, I know exactly what you mean........ there's very few people who I've actually gotten to the point with where I can just talk their ear off. In fact, I could probably count them on one hand :)

BigDov said:
Yup, I know exactly what you mean........ there's very few people who I've actually gotten to the point with where I can just talk their ear off. In fact, I could probably count them on one hand :)

Total amount of people who's ear I talk off = 0