Tell me something I don't know about you

El Borracho said:
I thought they should know, the sharade has to end.

come on. i'm only 18 so that makes you 11. you type good for an 11 yr old.

April23 said:
You don't lurk enough do you?

now that you mention it i dont lurk hadly at all anymore, like someone said awhile ago, the internet has goten boring. sometimes the uf makes me keekle, but not often.

BigDov said:
I'm gonna have to say no, since I don't know what L.A.R.P. even means.

You and your brethren dress up and slay dragons, rescue the princess, play hide the rook and discuss genetic modifications to the human genome to standardize sword sizes.

PancakeWagon said:
You and your brethren dress up and slay dragons, rescue the princess, play hide the rook and discuss genetic modifications to the human genome to standardize sword sizes.
:lol:

I Poo On U said:
Its a mirical I graduated
Literally, at the end of my senior year, I was execting to not graduate. But somehow I did:confused:
They musta needed me to grad to make thier quota or something:fly:
:fly: probably, other kids I knew who were doing worse than me graduated, but many of the teachers didn't really care for me

I should thank them really, if I had gone to college I'd be short $100,000 and change not to mention 4 years of lost work experience

ChikkenNoodul said:
:fly: probably, other kids I knew who were doing worse than me graduated, but many of the teachers didn't really care for me

I should thank them really, if I had gone to college I'd be short $100,000 and change not to mention 4 years of lost work experience

That's pretty much how I looked at it, although I did pull my head out of my ass enough my senior year to graduate with a 3.75gpa.