Tell me something I don't know about you

this thread is now aboot hair :drool:
dsc053039yh.jpg

theacoustician said:
I used to draw all the time when I was in high school. I even got a 5 on the AP Art exam and had a couple of my sketches win art competitions.

I didnt know there was an AP test for art...I got a 5 on the spanish and 4 on the calculus and english AP tests.

i used to play competitive tennis but i quit when i got into college (4 years highschool varsity ect.). i also used to be a computer science major until i found out how gay it really was.

ieholly said:
omg thats really freakin weird. :p
I'm not sure why actually, it's just been something that really interested me. the more I explain, the weirder It'll sound. so I'll just leave it at that. :(

i used to have a stuffed animal of furball from Captian Eo, at the Epcot Center, and it broke my heart when i realised i had lost him.

I have a birthmark on my left side that looks like someone splashed paint on me when I was little. It used to be darker, but it has faded a lot in the last few years.

My father in law is friends with Lyle Lovette
he used to work in a motorcycle shop that was owned by Lovette, and they used to do a lot of dirtbike riding together.
The bike shop has since been sold, but they still talk from time to time.

CletusJones said:

It's hardly worth a pic, as it doesn't show up nearly as much as it used to, but here's one anyway:

153531425na.jpg

I used to have some darker marks on my lower spine, which I have been told were caused by some trauma when I was very young, but of which I have no memory. Those are almost completely gone now.

dreamwalker said:
It's hardly worth a pic, as it doesn't show up nearly as much as it used to, but here's one anyway:

[IM]http://img63.exs.cx/img63/2994/153531425na.jpg[/IMG]

I used to have some darker marks on my lower spine, which I have been told were caused by some trauma when I was very young, but of which I have no memory. Those are almost completely gone now.

I'd be more concerned with only having one boob

i was a national medallist in music and social sciences at the 1998 high school academic decathlon championships, and a triple-crown champion of the 1999 college bowl circuit.