Tell me something I don't know about you

I used to draw all the time when I was in high school. I even got a 5 on the AP Art exam and had a couple of my sketches win art competitions.

I raised a flag upside down in the presence of the King of Sweden during my military service. Thank god it was raining that day and they were all inside...

I've seen almost every one of my female friends naked at one time or another. Some of them I even have pictures of. I'm very into black and white photography and all of the hot ones were more than eger to volunteer to have their photos taken. :D

the one girl's photos were actually in the school art show and I got 2nd place in the whole show for them.

CletusJones said:
I've seen almost every one of my female friends naked at one time or another. Some of them I even have pictures of. I'm very into black and white photography and all of the hot ones were more than eger to volunteer to have their photos taken. :D

the one girl's photos were actually in the school art show and I got 2nd place in the whole show for them.

Most my good male friends could say that too.

Or could they?

:shifty:

NeedMoreEmo said:
But...but...you're a pimp. :confused:

I've semi got a bf right now...hmm... :D
i haven't really been trying though. I've more just been waiting for the panties to fall into my hand. Meh, one day I'll get my nerve back and go hunting.

I shed a lot. And the hair likes to get caught in my bra between my boobs. Having a hair there DRIVES ME NUTS. I have to go pull it out.