Tell me something I don't know about you

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
Yup, I know exactly what you mean........ there's very few people who I've actually gotten to the point with where I can just talk their ear off. In fact, I could probably count them on one hand :)

One ear on each finger?

You really should give those ears back, their previous owners might want to use them again :fly:
 
H

Harper

Guest
I'll avoid touching public bathroom door handles at the cost of time.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
dreamwalker said:
One ear on each finger?

You really should give those ears back, their previous owners might want to use them again :fly:


No, I keep my collection of ears on a necklace- once they get past the smelly stage, they're really quite nice. And if I ever find myself needing a little snack, they taste kinda like plain jerky.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
ChikkenNoodul said:
I thought that was normal?

It is for me...... I don't touch anything in the bathrooms, no matter how clean they might appear. Especially after seeing multiple users go straight from the stall to the exit. :barf:
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,447
23,205
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
Harper said:
I'll avoid touching public bathroom door handles at the cost of time.
I hate the bathroom doors that open in. That means I have to pull it open on exit. yuck.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
No, I keep my collection of ears on a necklace- once they get past the smelly stage, they're really quite nice. And if I ever find myself needing a little snack, they taste kinda like plain jerky.

:barf:

:barf:

:barf:

Note to self: Do NOT accept jerky from BigDov!
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
ChikkenNoodul said:
Or the ones that come from a stall, rinse their fingers for a microsecond, then leave.

Splash 'n Dash, as it were

There's people here at work that do that too, or they'll get some water on their hands and then run their fingers through their hair. Nasty. Just nasty.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,447
23,205
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
BigDov said:
There's people here at work that do that too, or they'll get some water on their hands and then run their fingers through their hair. Nasty. Just nasty.
I do that sometimes, but with urine.