Oct 13, 2004
Miami
this thread is now aboot hair :drool:
dsc053039yh.jpg

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
theacoustician said:
I used to draw all the time when I was in high school. I even got a 5 on the AP Art exam and had a couple of my sketches win art competitions.

I didnt know there was an AP test for art...I got a 5 on the spanish and 4 on the calculus and english AP tests.

I

ieholly

i used to play competitive tennis but i quit when i got into college (4 years highschool varsity ect.). i also used to be a computer science major until i found out how gay it really was.

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
Ireland
ieholly said:
omg thats really freakin weird. :p
I'm not sure why actually, it's just been something that really interested me. the more I explain, the weirder It'll sound. so I'll just leave it at that. :(

P

PinkysAvenger

i used to have a stuffed animal of furball from Captian Eo, at the Epcot Center, and it broke my heart when i realised i had lost him.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
I have a birthmark on my left side that looks like someone splashed paint on me when I was little. It used to be darker, but it has faded a lot in the last few years.

Percy Thrillington

Too Many People
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
My father in law is friends with Lyle Lovette
he used to work in a motorcycle shop that was owned by Lovette, and they used to do a lot of dirtbike riding together.
The bike shop has since been sold, but they still talk from time to time.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
dreamwalker said:
I have a birthmark on my left side that looks like someone splashed paint on me when I was little. It used to be darker, but it has faded a lot in the last few years.
pics?

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
CletusJones said:

It's hardly worth a pic, as it doesn't show up nearly as much as it used to, but here's one anyway:

153531425na.jpg

I used to have some darker marks on my lower spine, which I have been told were caused by some trauma when I was very young, but of which I have no memory. Those are almost completely gone now.

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
dreamwalker said:
It's hardly worth a pic, as it doesn't show up nearly as much as it used to, but here's one anyway:

[IM]http://img63.exs.cx/img63/2994/153531425na.jpg[/IMG]

I used to have some darker marks on my lower spine, which I have been told were caused by some trauma when I was very young, but of which I have no memory. Those are almost completely gone now.

I'd be more concerned with only having one boob

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
dreamwalker said:
:wtf:

That's all that usually shows up in pics taken from the side, trust me, I do have two :fly:
Since you're feeling like sharing pics today, pics of both boobs?

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
i was a national medallist in music and social sciences at the 1998 high school academic decathlon championships, and a triple-crown champion of the 1999 college bowl circuit.