Tell me I'm pretty, I'm a pretty little girl.

Pros - no state income tax and this

nfl_humor.jpg

Cons - Floridians

Idiot Brady people can't even make a billboard without inadvertently moving people away from their ridiculous cause.

Yeah, Zac drove across the Howard Franklin during a hurricane. Said it was the craziest thing he has ever been through.

He told us that story when we were rollin' hard in that rented Trailblazer that I kept intentionally throwing the back end around in.

*WHACK
KNYTE: Was that Zach's head?
April: Yeah.

florida's the shit. at present, i don't anticipate ever living anywhere else.

I could see myself living there, but to be honest it isn't my first choice.

:lol: @ whack... oh that was a funny night.

The time elfpenis and HFS came down I was the one who embarrassed myself coming home from the Shamy house.

Last edited:
Idiot Brady people can't even make a billboard without inadvertently moving people away from their ridiculous cause.

Dude, I think that billboard is awesome! :lol: I'd love it if I could have that at the entrance to my town, reminding tourists not to fuck with the locals. That's how it should be.

The Brady Bunch did Florida gun owners a huge favor with that one. :D

Dude, I think that billboard is awesome! :lol: I'd love it if I could have that at the entrance to my town, reminding tourists not to fuck with the locals. That's how it should be.

The Brady Bunch did Florida gun owners a huge favor with that one. :D

Oh I'm by NO means saying that the awesomeness is lacking. When I first saw it I figured it was pro-gun. :lol:

Houston is butt-ass humid. It's the area of God's body between his balls and butthole. And you will think about that daily.

Dallas has jobs virtually everywhere. A good, strong, persistent market. If you like shopping malls it's top notch. We have about 47. There are several lakes for recreation, but not much else in terms of natural enjoyment. Geographically it's mostly flat. Lake Texoma, a couple hours to the northeast, is a good place to camp out, and Possum Kingdom state park to the west towards Abilene is a favorite of mine.

Taxes are high in Dallas county. You subsidize the community college district and the big hospitals like Parkland where the homeless people and illegals go for care. Of course the simplest remedy for that is to live outside of Dallas county, either in the mid-cities between Dallas and Fort Worth, or just to the north in Collin or Denton counties.

Lots of Mormon churches in the area in case you care, including, of course, the big temple towards downtown. I know, because I dated a psycho mormon girl once, briefly, and on one date I drove her to it so she could gaze up at it and sigh in spiritual wonder for a half hour. It was uncomfortable, but it made her happy and she was a total pervert with great tits so the reward afterwards was worth it. Perhaps I should have kept that to myself.

The Dallas restaurant scene is second to none, maybe in the entire country. There is amazing food here, which might be expected when you have a different restaurant every 35 feet or so. Nightlife is good, too, whether you happen to drink or not. Plenty of interesting places to go.

Great zoos, museums, botanical gardens (for Kiwi to go photo-crazy in), and touristy spots like the 6th floor museum (JFK), the state fair, Reunion Tower (complete with spinning restaurant on top), and the Fort Worth Stockyards.

We are also known for some fantastic school districts. Namely Plano, Grapevine, Southlake, and Coppell. I would definitely recommend moving to Southlake, if you can afford it. Everyone wants to live there.

The housing market is robust. A little heady at first, but finishes off with a mellow smootheness.

And of course we have the Cowboys, the Mavericks, the Stars, and FC Dallas, our pro soccer club.

Lots of gun ranges, too. And gun shops. And guns.

Last edited:
You won't even notice that 1% extra sales tax.

We also have tax-free weekend, great for moms who have to buy tons of school stuff for their kids. That is a very popular shopping weekend.

Janice likes it here. We were looking at houses in Frisco yesterday. I'm not jumping the gun, it was just something fun to do.

You won't even notice that 1% extra sales tax.

We also have tax-free weekend, great for moms who have to buy tons of school stuff for their kids. That is a very popular shopping weekend.

We have that as well. :rolleyes:

Florida is known for their beaches, Texas... has Galveston. :barf:

Houston is butt-ass humid. It's the area of God's body between his balls and butthole. And you will think about that daily.

Dallas has jobs virtually everywhere. A good, strong, persistent market. If you like shopping malls it's top notch. We have about 47. There are several lakes for recreation, but not much else in terms of natural enjoyment. Geographically it's mostly flat. Lake Texoma, a couple hours to the northeast, is a good place to camp out, and Possum Kingdom state park to the west towards Abilene is a favorite of mine.

Taxes are high in Dallas county. You subsidize the community college district and the big hospitals like Parkland where the homeless people and illegals go for care. Of course the simplest remedy for that is to live outside of Dallas county, either in the mid-cities between Dallas and Fort Worth, or just to the north in Collin or Denton counties.

Lots of Mormon churches in the area in case you care, including, of course, the big temple towards downtown. I know, because I dated a psycho mormon girl once, briefly, and on one date I drove her to it so she could gaze up at it and sigh in spiritual wonder for a half hour. It was uncomfortable, but it made her happy and she was a total pervert with great tits so the reward afterwards was worth it. Perhaps I should have kept that to myself.

The Dallas restaurant scene is second to none, maybe in the entire country. There is amazing food here, which might be expected when you have a different restaurant every 35 feet or so. Nightlife is good, too, whether you happen to drink or not. Plenty of interesting places to go.

Great zoos, museums, botanical gardens (for Kiwi to go photo-crazy in), and touristy spots like the 6th floor museum (JFK), the state fair, Reunion Tower (complete with spinning restaurant on top), and the Fort Worth Stockyards.

We are also known for some fantastic school districts. Namely Plano, Grapevine, Southlake, and Coppell. I would definitely recommend moving to Southlake, if you can afford it. Everyone wants to live there.

The housing market is robust. A little heady at first, but finishes off with a mellow smootheness.

And of course we have the Cowboys, the Mavericks, the Stars, and FC Dallas, our pro soccer club.

Lots of gun ranges, too. And gun shops. And guns.

Good info. :heart:

If we move to Tampa April has to full-open-mouth kiss Kiwi. On film. INK.

Last edited:
WHERE'S YOUR POST ABOUT ASKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT MARIETTA GEORGIA?????

I JUST MET A COOL FAMILY OF MORMONS WHO LIVE DOWN THE STREET AND ACROSS FROM THE EMPTY, FOR-SALE HOUSE!!!

PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!