Tell me about yourself

Pics of special kitty :D

wr3kt said:
Hi, my name is wr3kt on this forum. I've been called w3rkt, worked, werked, werkd, wreekt, and WORKED. I'm considering changing my name so I no longer have to battle the torrents of mispronunciations. In the fabulous world of 3d, I'm known as Dooley. For the lesser part of a quarter of a century I have lived in only 2 states, Texas and Oklahoma, the latter I have moved away from recently after 4 year as I grew tired of the hillbilly antics and unencouraging university engineering program.
I'm currently a computer consultant and word odd hours with computers and people. The best client I've had so far was having a sound issue, and upon arrival I found there was no power cord plugged into the speakers. Needless to say...I resolved his problem.
At present, I'm posting lazily with a black cat in my lap known as Spaz. Both his ears probably weigh the same as his head and he is reffered to as "Bat-Kitty" jokingly in association to his rather large auditory receptors. We've determined he's retarded but still love him for the special kitty he is.

dreamwalker said:
Yes, be strong *sniff*. You just did what you had to do to get ahead...

I can only imagine in my worst nightmares what I'd have to do to try and be a mod...I feel for those guys/girls.

My hat is off to you corageous few.

Mondoz said:
pics of post its?

I don't really have any at the moment to show what i mean...but

Green post it--has to be written with green sharpie

blue post it--blue sharpie

pink post it--red sharpie

yellow post it-- red sharpie (i was upset for a bit when my green post its were finishing up and i realized i had no yellow sharpie, and if i did, you couldn't see it on a yellow post it :( )

wr3kt said:
Hi, my name is wr3kt on this forum. I've been called w3rkt, worked, werked, werkd, wreekt, and WORKED. I'm considering changing my name so I no longer have to battle the torrents of mispronunciations. In the fabulous world of 3d, I'm known as Dooley. For the lesser part of a quarter of a century I have lived in only 2 states, Texas and Oklahoma, the latter I have moved away from recently after 4 year as I grew tired of the hillbilly antics and unencouraging university engineering program.
I'm currently a computer consultant and word odd hours with computers and people. The best client I've had so far was having a sound issue, and upon arrival I found there was no power cord plugged into the speakers. Needless to say...I resolved his problem.
At present, I'm posting lazily with a black cat in my lap known as Spaz. Both his ears probably weigh the same as his head and he is reffered to as "Bat-Kitty" jokingly in association to his rather large auditory receptors. We've determined he's retarded but still love him for the special kitty he is.

omg hi :D :D

sizzlinggrace said:
I don't really have any at the moment to show what i mean...but

Green post it--has to be written with green sharpie

blue post it--blue sharpie

pink post it--red sharpie

yellow post it-- red sharpie (i was upset for a bit when my green post its were finishing up and i realized i had no yellow sharpie, and if i did, you couldn't see it on a yellow post it :( )

No black sharpie lovin' ????

wr3kt said:
I can only imagine in my worst nightmares what I'd have to do to try and be a mod...I feel for those guys/girls.

My hat is off to you corageous few.

Worst nightmares indeed. They are far more courageous than I am. The brave, the few...the desperate :lol:

Hi, I'm moose, aka mooseontheloose, motl, etc., etc.. I like pie, cheesecake, and wr3kt. I live in Milwaukee. I am majoring in Computer Science at UW-Milwaukee, and failing calculus again. I love unix/linux/bsd/etc. I like pie and girls with very pretty eyes. :cool: