Tell me about yourself

dreamwalker said:
Hell, no, I won't shut up! :mad:

And you can't "keel" me until you find me, honey :p

u sux. i dont liek u.

edit: r u cuet?

shockthemonkey said:
yes sir. and I'm pretty good at it for a casual player. :D

No games for me at work..... Solaris platforms don't support much, and with our server/workstation architecture, we can't even play Quake any more. I should fire up UT again though, it's been a while :)

Ya get your PM?

BigDov said:
No games for me at work..... Solaris platforms don't support much, and with our server/workstation architecture, we can't even play Quake any more. I should fire up UT again though, it's been a while :)

Ya get your PM?
what do you do that you work with solaris?

CletusJones said:
you need an engineering buddy? i'm learning about mechanical engineering. i could show you some nice "mechanics" if you like. :fly:

mechanical engineers are all weirdos! :p

btw i prefer the pick up line about integrating e^x :)

BigDov said:

Ya get your PM?
yeah UT is always a good time. sucks you cant play at work... we bring our own laptops to work every day, which is what we play on.... try that out?

IGPM, YGPM2

ieholly said:
mechanical engineers are all weirdos! :p

btw i prefer the pick up line about integrating e^x :)

t005art.jpg

My turn!

My name is Mike. In 1976, much to my surprise, I was born outside Boston, Massachusetts. I’ve lived in Colorado, Florida, England, and Texas.
I currently live in Houston, just a stone throw away from Drool-Boy’s Fortress of Doom.
I went to college at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, in Daytona Beach, Florida, and graduated in 1999 with a degree in Aviation Computer Science, with a minor in space studies.
During that time, I worked at Kennedy Space Center, and attended classes in the Moscow Aviation Institute in Russia.
I currently work at Johnson Space Center, where I write programs for use on laptops aboard the Space Shuttle and International Space Station. Some of my programs are currently in use on the Station and some were destroyed during the Columbia accident.
I frequently travel to Moscow on business to work with the Russians, and I speak and can read small amounts of Russian.
I have owned a house for the past year, and am currently single.
I have a SCUBA license, and want to go skydiving.
In my free time, I save the world, destroy evil, wreak havoc, and destroy invaders from other planets. I also am an experienced stalker.
I also enjoy writing long-winded posts that no one will read.

The End. (TL;DR;SM;OMG)