Tell me about yourself

i am a 4th year imaginary engineering student :). i like playing tennis and golf. i hate carpet and pretzels.

p.s. thrawn i will own you at tetris.

ieholly said:
i am a 4th year imaginary engineering student :). i like playing tennis and golf. i hate carpet and pretzels.

p.s. thrawn i will own you at tetris.

will you now? :D

My name is Lynn. I'm an IT student at a Community College where I'm one of 2-3 chicks in the program. I like movies, looooove video games, and I'm a huge nerd, examples of nerdy include: Star Trek, Star Wars and LOTR addictions.
I love my NGC, and I want an Xbox when I have enough money to purchase one. I hate class, I like reading, and I'm currently reading like 3 books at a time
My favorite color is blue, my favorite food is candy.. and I have to pee and go to class so byebye.

tre said:
Hi, I'm Trevor, I'll be 27 in a couple o weeks. I live in Ottawa, Canadia. I like drinking. a lot. I'm recently married for some reason, and I "work" for the governement. Also, I like pie.

wooo, they let the scotch loving canadian in

Lynnakitty said:
My name is Lynn. I'm an IT student at a Community College where I'm one of 2-3 chicks in the program. I like movies, looooove video games, and I'm a huge nerd, examples of nerdy include: Star Trek, Star Wars and LOTR addictions.
I love my NGC, and I want an Xbox when I have enough money to purchase one. I hate class, I like reading, and I'm currently reading like 3 books at a time
My favorite color is blue, my favorite food is candy.. and I have to pee and go to class so byebye.

hawt IT chick

BigDov said:
Pretty good...... nice and slow at work today, enjoying a couple different forums, Thievery Corporation blasting on the headphones- I'm straight chilling :cool:
hahaha sounds sweet... I'm sitting here in work, just ate a bunch of chinese food (which i just 'disposed of' in the bathroom) and playing ut2004 with my friend here.