Tell me about yourself

CletusJones said:
already 3 times today. i must have eaten something bad last night. :shrug:

What did you eat that was making cry so much though? I heard you in that stall trying to be all stealthy, but it just wasn't working....... :fly:

I'm Shani, bio/psych major at school. I dunno, I'm pretty boring. I go to class, do my hw, occasionally watch tv. I'm a big dork that likes to hang out with her cousins and color coordinates the color of sharpie she uses to write on a post it. :o

sizzlinggrace said:
I'm Shani, bio/psych major at school. I dunno, I'm pretty boring. I go to class, do my hw, occasionally watch tv. I'm a big dork that likes to hang out with her cousins and color coordinates the color of sharpie she uses to write on a post it. :o

pics of post its?

Hi, my name is wr3kt on this forum. I've been called w3rkt, worked, werked, werkd, wreekt, and WORKED. I'm considering changing my name so I no longer have to battle the torrents of mispronunciations. In the fabulous world of 3d, I'm known as Dooley. For the lesser part of a quarter of a century I have lived in only 2 states, Texas and Oklahoma, the latter I have moved away from recently after 4 year as I grew tired of the hillbilly antics and unencouraging university engineering program.
I'm currently a computer consultant and word odd hours with computers and people. The best client I've had so far was having a sound issue, and upon arrival I found there was no power cord plugged into the speakers. Needless to say...I resolved his problem.
At present, I'm posting lazily with a black cat in my lap known as Spaz. Both his ears probably weigh the same as his head and he is reffered to as "Bat-Kitty" jokingly in association to his rather large auditory receptors. We've determined he's retarded but still love him for the special kitty he is.

sizzlinggrace said:

Shani is such a cool name. ;)

wr3kt said:
Hi, my name is wr3kt on this forum. I've been called w3rkt, worked, werked, werkd, wreekt, and WORKED. I'm considering changing my name so I no longer have to battle the torrents of mispronunciations. In the fabulous world of 3d, I'm known as Dooley. For the lesser part of a quarter of a century I have lived in only 2 states, Texas and Oklahoma, the latter I have moved away from recently after 4 year as I grew tired of the hillbilly antics and unencouraging university engineering program.
I'm currently a computer consultant and word odd hours with computers and people. The best client I've had so far was having a sound issue, and upon arrival I found there was no power cord plugged into the speakers. Needless to say...I resolved his problem.
At present, I'm posting lazily with a black cat in my lap known as Spaz. Both his ears probably weigh the same as his head and he is reffered to as "Bat-Kitty" jokingly in association to his rather large auditory receptors. We've determined he's retarded but still love him for the special kitty he is.

You're out of PG? :)

ieholly said:
as much as the answer is 42.

thats this shirt

ts042art.jpg