Tell me about yourself

Might aswell tell you guys some uninteresting details about myself.
Robert be my name. Who woulda thunk it huh? :tard:
I'm currently 24 years old and I live in a small town in Sweden called Nyköping (about 100km south of Stockholm). I'm currently working in a warehouse with my aunt. It's not exactly a glamorous job but the pay is decent and we're pretty much our own bosses which is quite nice.
Hobbys? Computers and a growing obsession with flashlights...

I'm not too interesting. I like computers, reading and airsoft. I live in the california bay area. And I'm really good at bomberman 64.

CletusJones said:
excellent. i've been looking for a new recipe site.

I've found several recipes there that I like :)

I first found it several years ago. The name got changed, and I hadn't bookmarked it or added it onto my home page at that time, which made it hard to find again. Once I found it again I put it on my home page so I wouldn't lose it.

dreamwalker said:
I've found several recipes there that I like :)

I first found it several years ago. The name got changed, and I hadn't bookmarked it or added it onto my home page at that time, which made it hard to find again. Once I found it again I put it on my home page so I wouldn't lose it.
what's your homepage?

I Robert I said:
Might aswell tell you guys some uninteresting details about myself.
Robert be my name. Who woulda thunk it huh? :tard:
I'm currently 24 years old and I live in a small town in Sweden called Nyköping (about 100km south of Stockholm). I'm currently working in a warehouse with my aunt. It's not exactly a glamorous job but the pay is decent and we're pretty much our own bosses which is quite nice.
Hobbys? Computers and a growing obsession with flashlights...

Flashlights? :wtf:

fly said:
Flashlights? :wtf:
yeah I know... I'm not alone though so I can't be completely insane. I've just spent like $200 on a couple of lights :shifty: (compared to people who spend THOUSANDS of dollars on them..)

Oh and I should be getting a $120 light in the mail soon enough that I won at a raffle. And a $60 gift certificate to shop... flashlights for :D

dreamwalker said:
There is a PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE RECIPE there! :drool:

Yeah, that's great.

But did you see the layout of the recipes?
That's what kicks ass about it.

I've never seen them laid out like that.
I can actually follow that.
It's logical, unlike the typical story-like female dominated recipes...

"First do this, and then do that, oh, but before you do this, go back and do this, I hope you remembered to do this ten minutes ago, and by the way, you were supposed to do some of that before this..."

Ugh. Forget that crap.

Mondoz said:
Yeah, that's great.

But did you see the layout of the recipes?
That's what kicks ass about it.

I've never seen them laid out like that.
I can actually follow that.
It's logical, unlike the typical story-like female dominated recipes...

"First do this, and then do that, oh, but before you do this, go back and do this, I hope you remembered to do this ten minutes ago, and by the way, you were supposed to do some of that before this..."

Ugh. Forget that crap.

It does seem to be unique, I've never seen it like that either. It goes into the kind of detail I can only wish some of my recipes did, and it is far more logical than most.

Yes, I know, the way most of us females do these things is pretty incomprehensible :fly:

CletusJones said:
PIF recipe. gmail it to me?

OK, I got home and looked for the right cookbook, and I can't find it! I am NOT a happy camper, that was a good recipe :(

I think it might have been misplaced when I moved to my current residence. If I ever do find it I'll still send it to you.