Tell me about yourself

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
49
close to Seattle
Marklar
0.00₥
dreamwalker said:
The kids really ARE cute, it isn't just that you're biased, and your wife looks very good.

Oh, and you don't look bad yourself :p
Thanks dw...... they're still evil little shits when they want to be though!! :lol: And again thanks- I'm pretty proud of my wife too, and not only because she's purty. She's a great gal.

And me, well, I'd say I'm nothing but average........ and that's a BAD picture I took of myself here at work. And I look stoned and angry :)
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
0.00₥
BigDov said:
Thanks dw...... they're still evil little shits when they want to be though!! :lol: And again thanks- I'm pretty proud of my wife too, and not only because she's purty. She's a great gal.

And me, well, I'd say I'm nothing but average........ and that's a BAD picture I took of myself here at work. And I look stoned and angry :)
I know what you mean about the kids. I :heart: mine, but there are days when I wouldn't mind handing them over to someone else for a while :lol:

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with "average" at all, you look OK to me :)

It seems to be a reflection on the attitude of this forum that I'm seeing pics of some people I never saw pics of before, I hope it continues :cool:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
49
close to Seattle
Marklar
0.00₥
dreamwalker said:
I know what you mean about the kids. I :heart: mine, but there are days when I wouldn't mind handing them over to someone else for a while :lol:

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with "average" at all, you look OK to me :)

It seems to be a reflection on the attitude of this forum that I'm seeing pics of some people I never saw pics of before, I hope it continues :cool:

Yup, there's good days and bad days, and I've learned how to deal with both of 'em. Luckily for us, both sets of grandparents are local to us, so we're always able to dump one of the kids off with them once in a while.

*blushes* thanks.

It seems to have definitely brought a few people out of their shells, hasn't it?
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
0.00₥
BigDov said:
Yup, there's good days and bad days, and I've learned how to deal with both of 'em. Luckily for us, both sets of grandparents are local to us, so we're always able to dump one of the kids off with them once in a while.


It seems to have definitely brought a few people out of their shells, hasn't it?
None of my kids grandparents live in this state, so I can't do that, but it's probably just as well.

BigDov said:
It seems to have definitely brought a few people out of their shells, hasn't it?
Yes, it does :cool:
 

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
I'm Dirk. I'm occasionally funny, and I work in Lockheed Martin's Skunkworks in Fort Worth. I have a girlfriend (until I annoy her, then I have an enemy), and a rollicking social life filled with episodes of Farscape and praying for a sudden lightning strike on any number of neighborhood children, just so I can get on TV and say "It sounded like a durn whip crack. They never saw it done comming. Hi MOM! Rest in peace, #3".

I like deep-frying things, dreaming of new things (comic books based on The Shocker, etc.) then not doing anything about them, and hockey.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
DirkPhoenix said:
I'm Dirk. I'm occasionally funny, and I work in Lockheed Martin's Skunkworks in Fort .....
I call shens on the 'occasional' bit.
98.7% of the time is a bit more than just 'occasional'.

Wait. Am I allowed to use the word 'shens' here?
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
49
close to Seattle
Marklar
0.00₥
Mondoz said:
Between this and Cletus's gf, I'm jealous and depressed.

Where are you guys finding these women?
You'll love this- I met her playing softball, casual chit-chat, small talk, etc. I found out she was going to go golfing with her parents for Father's Day, so I invited myself along and the rest is history.........
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
Marklar
0.00₥
BigDov said:
You'll love this- I met her playing softball, casual chit-chat, small talk, etc. I found out she was going to go golfing with her parents for Father's Day, so I invited myself along and the rest is history.........
What'd they say once you tied them all up and said you'd lover her forever and ever and no could have her and you'd make sure of that?
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,792
637
41
Marklar
239.55₥
Mondoz said:
Between this and Cletus's gf, I'm jealous and depressed.

Where are you guys finding these women?
i met mine in highschool about 13 years ago. we lost touch (she went to a different school) and 3 years ago I saw her at an autocross event. Now we've been dating 3 years. It's kinda rocky right now but I think we'll make it.
 
Last edited:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
49
close to Seattle
Marklar
0.00₥
wr3kt said:
What'd they say once you tied them all up and said you'd lover her forever and ever and no could have her and you'd make sure of that?
They said that was fine; my pimpness and suaveness was greater than anyone she had ever dated before, so I was a shoe-in. And they liked the fact that I was so over-protective.


And that I could tie good knots.
 
P

Pogosuzy

Guest
I'm Bill, I'm 22. I am a software engineer for Harris Corporation in Rochester NY. Some of you may know my gf F33nX.
I like to hunt, play video games, and watch anime.... that is, when f33nx unties me from the bed ;)