Tell Ahmadinejad how you feel.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
This is pretty awesome. Now we can all talk to Iran's main man! Forealdo! The thought of a muslim zealot having a blog is funny to me for some reason, especially since he's not just a club member, he's also the president.

http://www.ahmadinejad.ir/

Click the little American flag icon towards the top right to translate the page and respond and stuff. Should we goatse him, or present real thoughts and concerns about his policies? I vote goatse.

07-18-06
"Ahh, that Abdullah - such a jokester. I unfurled my blanket to find a giant camel turd inside! Haha, that was good for some laughs. Also, that spot still itches and it's getting redder. Afzahl said when his goats get that there they have to castrate them, I hope he's just kidding."

07-20-06
"Abdullah still thinks he's funny, but it wasn't appreciated. Getting all the recruits drunk and letting them play with automatic weapons....what does he think he's doing? Feel better today though, had my Rolls upholstered in camel hair. Excited about business trip to Jordan next week."

08-02-06
"That was the last straw, that fucker sold my palace to the Chinese for a container of knock off designer clothes while I was away. I'm sending him to blow up an airplane, but it's a trap! Hahahahaha, he'll experience what the palace goats feel in a dingy english prison."

Drool-Boy said:
Someone should set that guy up an account on genmay.
I bet hed fit right in.
They'd probably make him a mod. Then he'd sleep with zjasha. Then there would be drama. Then he would leave.