Tell A "My Boss Is A Jerk Because" Story...

Ok, my co-worker just got a good one. Not a boss, but still post worthy. We work in a recycled paper mill and he works on quality trials (new paper trials, specification checks, etc) on the paper machines. He had a trial scheduled today on #18, been scheduled for a week now. Goes out this morning to talk to operators.

"Just wanted to touch base with you guys since Bruce (the machine lead) is in training all day today. Were running that trial today on 516 grade, and you need to make sure to pull groundwood from Dump Tank 10 during the trial."

Operator: "Yea man, no problem."

So he goes out a few min ago cause he gets a call from pulp that the groundwood tank is about to overflow cause no one is pulling from it and they are still feeding it. So he goes back out to 18.

"What's going on, why aren't you guys pulling groundwood?"

Operator: "Why would we be running groundwood."

"For the trial."

Operator: "What trial?"

" . . . "

He came back in the office and started banging his head on the table.

thisjobssucks01.jpg

thisjobssucks02.jpg

this is one of the many reasons my last job sucked a big cock. notice all the missing information on the form. size. color. qty. font. small details.

SpangeMonkee said:
http://uselessforums.com/files/030105/thisjobssucks01.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://uselessforums.com/files/030105/thisjobssucks02.jpg[/IMG

this is one of the many reasons my last job sucked a big cock. notice all the missing information on the form. size. color. qty. font. small details.[/QUOTE]

Ah ha! Now I have all the company sekrats. :fly:

SpangeMonkee said:
thisjobssucks01.jpg

thisjobssucks02.jpg

this is one of the many reasons my last job sucked a big c*ck. notice all the missing information on the form. size. color. qty. font. small details.

d*mn man, I feel your pain. I get the same sh*t with ad requests. No copy, no design scheme, no logos, no website links...and they always give you the "Well whatever you design will be good enough" sh*t...and it never is.

Boss update: Against company policy and my mountainous work load I took on a job for my boss as a favor last week. The job was large, involved the creation of several advertising webpages, e-mail designs and web advertising banners. I did 5 days work in 1. Out of all the sh*t I did, ONE link was bogus and I screwed it up. It wasn't even an important link. I recieved a giant ass e-mail about 'product quality' and that bullsh*t. So I have fired back an e-mail about how I was no longer going to be doing her any of these favors. We'll see what develops!