Halp Teets: Are you a snob like me?

APEZ. I'm drinking chamomile tea with honey because I ate too many of the choc chip cookies I made. AND I had a chicken breastess salad for dinner and I had italian dressing which KILLS my stomach. ANYWAY, the porpoise of this is to show you when I tea bag it.

There are little tea cups like this particularly at World Market. Do you have one of those near you? OMG, best place evar!

AkRla.jpg

Why is everything Asian

APEZ. I'm drinking chamomile tea with honey because I ate too many of the choc chip cookies I made. AND I had a chicken breastess salad for dinner and I had italian dressing which KILLS my stomach. ANYWAY, the porpoise of this is to show you when I tea bag it.

There are little tea cups like this particularly at World Market. Do you have one of those near you? OMG, best place evar!

AkRla.jpg

You're so hot to me right now.

Why is everything Asian

The hell? Last time I checked, JOHN MELLENCAMP was a midwesterner from Bloomington, Indiana! And why you gotta be raciss to my mouse and keyboard? They could've been MADE in China, but maybe their parents were just living their at the time, and are american! HM

The tea bag is chamomile and not made by asians. So, the only thing that is asian is the tea bag holder cup.

The hell? Last time I checked, JOHN MELLENCAMP was a midwesterner from Bloomington, Indiana! And why you gotta be raciss to my mouse and keyboard? They could've been MADE in China, but maybe their parents were just living their at the time, and are american! HM

The tea bag is chamomile and not made by asians. So, the only thing that is asian is the tea bag holder cup.

thats close enough to everything for me.

I have a hand written entire sheet of 1" sized guitar chord tabs that was given to a buddy of mine from Depauw by John Cougar's lead guitar player. My buddy/Athens roommate was a classical violinist who got into rock and was given this by his teacher, John Cougar's guitarist. It's tucked into a guitar book I have in storage somewhere. /waw story