Halp Teets: Are you a snob like me?

I want to be a tea snob but I love going down the road the the Celestial Seasonings plant and getting things fresh off the line and they have so many things they don't sell in the store.

Re: Tea: Are you a snob like me?

Just get the cheapest stainless-steel infuser you can find in the kitchen gizmo aisle of your local grocery store. The dripping problem is much more difficult. Maybe you could just run very fast down the hallway to the sink, possibly after lining the floor with a thick layer of paper towels? If only there were some sort of small, slightly concave platter made from impermeable materials that you could have on your desk to store the infuser immediately after use. Sadly I can think of no such saucer like apparatus.

Yah. What he said. Why u so difficulltt??

APEZ. I'm drinking chamomile tea with honey because I ate too many of the choc chip cookies I made. AND I had a chicken breastess salad for dinner and I had italian dressing which KILLS my stomach. ANYWAY, the porpoise of this is to show you when I tea bag it.

There are little tea cups like this particularly at World Market. Do you have one of those near you? OMG, best place evar!

AkRla.jpg