Halp Teets: Are you a snob like me?

Re: Tea: Are you a snob like me?

I think I'm going to transplant it to a bigger pot, see what I can do with it.

Seriously, damned thing is 4 feet tall and in a pot not even 8"Rx9"H

I'm not sure if it's just this area, but I apparently have a green thumb so strong that it glows

Bad thing about avocado is that it takes 12 to 15 years to flower

Online from some other country.

Tea plants (they have a real name that escapes me right now) are one of the hardest plants to grow from seed. The seed is rock hard and supposedly take up to three months to germinate.

Did you know that all tea comes from the same type of plant? The difference in tea is the time you pick it and how it is processed. Blew my mind.

Mint is really fuckin hard to do from seed too, so is tarragon

How's that work for you, I always wrap mine in a coffee filter. I've got a new batch brining right now

Honestly, I have about 3 gallons of pickles right now... and considering I got it for my birthday, I have not actually had to use it. My dad, however, is the one that got it for me and I can guarantee that he got one for himself and tested it before he got me mine

Far from it. I'm sure you'll realise it's obviously true when I tell you it was in a furniture store. Damn, now I've gone and told the rest of the story.

alabama is actually a beautiful state with a lot to offer regarding outdoor activities.

If by outdoor activities you mean sex in the backyard.

Also it might really be pretty, I just wanted to post about having sex outside. :fly:

Last edited:

So I decided on this one:

http://www.amazon.com/RSVP-Floating...1-1&keywords=Floating+Stainless+Steel+Infuser

NMTTl.jpg
CbRh3.jpg
d1q5j.jpg

/end thread

Last edited:

I should. The cover on the top has 5 or 6 small stamps in the metal which feature some faded cyrillic writing. I'd love to know what they say. When my dad visits next month I'll break out the magnifying glass and see if he can read it.

i think you'd have a really really good chance of getting on the show with that piece. but you don't just walk up...you have to win tickets. my mother does this every year, and she gets all the kids to try for tickets so she can go! she's already been on the show once. :fly:

She got me an Aeropress, but she's certainly not allowed to sully it with fucking tea. Ewww
Get a real press that's not made of plastic and you won't have any problems. I use mine for coffee and tea in the same day, just wash with soap between the two. No taste differences I've been able to pick up on.

Get a real press that's not made of plastic and you won't have any problems. I use mine for coffee and tea in the same day, just wash with soap between the two. No taste differences I've been able to pick up on.

Metal + glass > *

No, I will have a problem. Cause tea is fucking disgusting.