Team Fortress 2 Is Incredible (pics for proof)

Watch the Tenpenny Tower demo video for Fallout 3. It's funny when he goes into stealth mode and places a live grenade in the NPC's pocket.

The XBox360 TF2 is fucking horrible.

The game search function allows only one update, no rules, no filters etc.

So essentially you have to go in, if you find no games because it finds fuck all you have to exit, go back to the main menu and go back into "Find games" again. Generally you have to do this 4 or 5 times before you can find a game with a decent latency...

The concept of playing multiplayer on consoles still does not appeal to me. I am not convinced that they are really designed for it.

Its sad that PC's have lost their rightful place as the gaming platform of choice.

The concept of playing multiplayer on consoles still does not appeal to me. I am not convinced that they are really designed for it.

Its sad that PC's have lost their rightful place as the gaming platform of choice.

i played pc multiplayer games since 2000. the 360's version of CoD4, Bad Company etc. have been exceptional and no worrying about updating your graphics card 10 million times per year, so I'm very happy with the purchase overall.

I play it very rarely though, but hopefully when I get a bit more time off that will change.

i played pc multiplayer games since 2000. the 360's version of CoD4, Bad Company etc. have been exceptional and no worrying about updating your graphics card 10 million times per year, so I'm very happy with the purchase overall.

I play it very rarely though, but hopefully when I get a bit more time off that will change.

I must have your gamertag.

I loved it. The Stalker games have more atmosphere than maybe any games I've played since Thief: the Dark Project or Half Life. I don't know that I'd call them amazing or anything, but they definitely have an interesting feel. And the more contemporary graphics in Clear Sky really help.

I'm bumping this because I've been playing TF2 more or less exclusively in the last month or so and it's still awesome. If you don't have it you should buy it immediately.

I'm bumping this because I've been playing TF2 more or less exclusively in the last month or so and it's still awesome. If you don't have it you should buy it immediately.

i have it. i played for a while and loved it, just don't have time for any games at the moment. i was getting pretty good at medic when i quit.