Teacher takes $1 bribes

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
If adults can pay off community service hours what's the difference here? I'm playing devil's advocate so spare me the rhetoric of them being juveniles and the state of youth fitness in the U.S.

Teacher gets 3 years probation for bribery charges
Advertisement

WALNUT HILL, Fla. (AP) -- A middle school teacher was sentenced to three years probation Wednesday after pleading no contest to felony bribery charges for taking money from kids to skip gym class.

Tamara B. Tootle, the second Ernest Ward teacher to be accused of charging her students $1 a day to skip gym class, pleaded no contest to six felony counts of third-degree bribery.

She must surrender her Florida Education Certification permanently and was ordered to perform 300 hours of community service, the Pensacola News Journal reported.

Between August 2004 and May 2005, Tootle, 39, told students at Ernest Ward Middle School that they did not have to dress for her physical education class, but would still receive a 100 percent for participation if they gave her $1, authorities said.

Another gym teacher at the school, Terence Braxton, of Atmore, Ala., pleaded guilty in May to six counts of felony bribery. He was sentenced to three years probation and also had his state teaching certificate revoked.

Tootle does not have a listed phone number.

"It's sad," said Escambia School District spokesman Ronnie Arnold. "But something like this is just common sense. When we got into education, we all knew we'd have to live to a higher standard."

"It's sad," said Escambia School District spokesman Ronnie Arnold. "But something like this is just common sense. When we got into education, we all knew we'd have to live to a higher standard."

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I've yet to see a teacher that lived by any standard other than worshipping themselves.

:lol:

I was in a small town, so it was ok

We did have this semi-retarded feller named George in my gym class, that when the gym teacher would yell "George! What are you doing!" the kid would turn with the arrow nocked and bow drawn towards the teacher and say "What?"

Our middle school class was one of the worst recorded in Florida history, lol. Oh and we also started the first middle school riot where police were injured and children(us) were maced. They stopped giving us plastic knifes, haha