Tax Season.

Just thought it was funny that I come back and see nothing but asshole comments about me. I guess since I would never talk shit like that about you or your life, I kinda expect it back. Especially from a friend...

You are right man, I am a downer. It is not your dick head comments that did it.

What's wrong honey?

Federal government has no power of direct taxation except excise tax and income tax. It's written into our constitution, fuel tax/road tax are state, and in NY anyway all state taxes go into the general fund, they arent earmarked.

The federal government got (in millions of dollars) 1,043,908 from personal income tax, and 73,961 in excise tax out of 2,407,254 total (the difference is in corporate income tax). The government spent 34,700 on surface infrastructure (including aid packages to state governments).

So dharma is in fact correct more than she is wrong.

I was positive the majority of the federal income tax was spent on the military budget.

Whoa where did your seriousness come from? Fly is just being fly... he's always picking on you and everyone one around him. Notice how he doesn't pick on a few people? Yeah because he thinks they are vile human beings.

I only use the internet for serious business and so should you.

Its been a really rough couple of weeks and no matter how hard I try I get shit on over and over. Then when I come in all I see is posts about how lazy and pathetic my friends think I am. Maybe my skin just isn't thick enough for this