Tax Season.

Then how much of it comes from federal income tax? I highly doubt much at all..

Federal government has no power of direct taxation except excise tax and income tax. It's written into our constitution, fuel tax/road tax are state, and in NY anyway all state taxes go into the general fund, they arent earmarked.

The federal government got (in millions of dollars) 1,043,908 from personal income tax, and 73,961 in excise tax out of 2,407,254 total (the difference is in corporate income tax). The government spent 34,700 on surface infrastructure (including aid packages to state governments).

So dharma is in fact correct more than she is wrong.

The amount of direct taxes that can be collected from any State is directly proportional to its share of the national population. (Section 2 Clause 3) It makes direct taxation almost impossible. This was almost the entire reason we had a revolution, taxation without representation.

Income tax is governed by the 16th amendment which doesnt have to be proportional. Most tax protesters argue that the 16th wasnt ratified correctly and of course that it is taxation without representation.

Yes I read goddamn civics for fun.

Just thought it was funny that I come back and see nothing but asshole comments about me. I guess since I would never talk shit like that about you or your life, I kinda expect it back. Especially from a friend...

You are right man, I am a downer. It is not your dick head comments that did it.

Just thought it was funny that I come back and see nothing but asshole comments about me. I guess since I would never talk shit like that about you or your life, I kinda expect it back. Especially from a friend...

You are right man, I am a downer. It is not your dick head comments that did it.

Whoa where did your seriousness come from? Fly is just being fly... he's always picking on you and everyone one around him. Notice how he doesn't pick on a few people? Yeah because he thinks they are vile human beings.

I only use the internet for serious business and so should you.