Tax Season.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
Any one else have to pay in this year? I had some money set aside for a new set of wheels and a Speedmaster... Well that's going to uncle SCAM now. :(

If you get a refund it's because your withholding isnt adjusted properly and you are essentially loaning the government money interest free.

Paying in is way better than getting a refund.

I think W4 is the witholding form. L2 change it.

Explain taxes in your country to me. Do you have to pay it all at the end of the year? How much do you pay? Why do you have to do it yourself, or am I talking rubbish?

My tax goes out of every pay check automatically and if they take too much they automatically send it back in April.

They withold money from every check. At the end of the year, you file a tax form to reconcile. If they held to much, you get a refund, if they didn't with hold enough, you owe.

If you get a refund it's because your withholding isnt adjusted properly and you are essentially loaning the government money interest free.

I get a refund because my withholding IS adjust properly for me.

What do you know, you probably get paid under the table.

Gahh, don't remind about April 15. I'll probably start getting all my records together this week, do round 1 of filling forms out next week and then do another once over before I file at the end March. I'll most likely end up writing a check for a couple grand. Weeee!!!!

Not true for me. I adjust my paychecks so that I get the most I can out of them. I was advised of this years ago, before my ex husband had his business and still had a regular job.

If you have kids, all of the credits make up for any deficient amount and you always get a return.

I got over 5k back this year...

Last edited:
Not true for me. I adjust my paychecks so that I get the most I can out of them. I was advised of this years ago, before my ex husband had his business and still had a regular job.

If you have kids, all of the credits make up for any deficient amount and you always get a return.

I got over 5k back this year...

That all depends on how much you make. Once you hit a certain income limit you don't get crap for kids.