Tax season coming up

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
So with tax season coming up I'm a little bit nervous. My taxable income has tripled since last year and I'm really nervous that I might have to pay in alot this year. I've never had to pay in the past (in fact I usually get around 4 grand back) but I'm sure I've been bumped up a few tax brackets. Has anyone else switched jobs and ran into this sort of issue?

I didn't mean it like that man. I just don't want to end up paying in like 10k.

Lighten up, homo. I'm just fucking with you.

Your exemptions shouldn't have changed, and your taxes paid during that time should have increased with your income, right?

I love that tax calculator, every year I adjust my withholdings based upon it, in my opinion it's better to come out even at tax time than it is to give the gov't a free loan.

on the opposite end of the spectrum, i was fortunate enough to take a 20% pay cut for the last couple months of the year, so i should get a refund.

i did about $10k in overtime this year, and was raped by taxes so bad at the time that my paycheck increased maybe $20.... so i'm hoping to finally see it. :D

otherwise, i'm gonna say fuck it and bail.

With my tax return I'm buying a wide angle lens. OMG I simply cannot wait... I'm piddling thinking about it.